General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tories thought they might take Sunderland South - they didn't.

Another swing to the Tories mind - 4.8% this time.

George Osborne. Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

He's a cunt.

Could it be........ :(

SNN2308B-380_851449a.jpg

How obnoxious do you want to be considering the general feeling on this board?

I hope you have hexed the tories there. :(

Cameron- smug,detestable cunt :(

Could it be........ :(

SNN2308B-380_851449a.jpg

How obnoxious do you want to be considering the general feeling on this board?

I hope you have hexed the tories there. :(

Young man, how dare you presume you know the general feeling on this board. Of the 2638 registered users, only 62 made their feelings clear in this poll, making it a Toontastic turnout of 0.02%

Given the general gobbyness of the great unwashed (labour) and the shy nature of the superior Tory voter, it goes without saying that the majority of this board is clearly conservative supporters.

article-0-06075F4B000005DC-290_233x496.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

Paxman just loves to attack the incumbent government doesn't he?

Nowhere near on the scale that he took Portillo apart in '97 mind :(

George Osborne. Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt.

He's a cunt.

Miliband was stating fact there and Osborne was.....well....as....you say being a cunt.

People are being turned away from voting at 10pm, when the doors closed. There is a bit of an outrage about it going on over at the BBC, but come on, if you want to vote you have 7am-10pm for fuck's sake.

Can't we just ban CT? :(

He's clearly just voted Tory to be a WUM. :(

Ultimate WUM. Putting the country in jeopardy for one thread on the NUFC message board. I reckon if there was an election for NUFC chairman he'd be voting for Ashley.

People are being turned away from voting at 10pm, when the doors closed. There is a bit of an outrage about it going on over at the BBC, but come on, if you want to vote you have 7am-10pm for fuck's sake.

Sheffield's returning officer blaming a load of students for rolling in out of the pub without their polling cards for holding things up.

Yeh people can't complain. It's enough time to get there and pop a card in a box.

BBC stating some places ran out of ballot papers :(

I've heard of two shocking electoral fuck-ups in my own constituency - both relating to postal votes.

1) One ward received ballot papers with both the conservative and liberal democrat vote having the Lib Dem logo next to them.

2) Another ward failing to receive postal votes at all - they got sent to shredding waste instead of the post queue apparently!

Both instances had to be fixed by hand delivery.

Exactly Tom. I managed before I went to work around lunch time. I managed to vote despite losing my voting card, but I did have my passport in my hand and could state my address. I don't know if the pissed up students could do the same.

It is rather crap that there have been places that have run out of ballot papers. I'm guessing they only printed enough for a shit turnout.

Given the general gobbyness of the great unwashed (labour) and the shy nature of the superior Tory voter,

Die you cunt.

+1