General Election 2010

Christmas Tree

Toontastic pre-GE Poll  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thompers is fuming now

You're back on ignore Leazes, I don't respect anybody with hypocritical views

ah diddums.

Does anybody else think that running a football club is the same as running the country ?

No, probably not.

Wait though - were the UK in the top 5 in their league table under Labour ?

:angry:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thompers is fuming now

ah diddums.

Does anybody else think that running a football club is the same as running the country ?

No, probably not.

It's not the same, but the credentials of judging whether a leader is good surely are. The labour government had us in the top tier of countries globally, and were ambitious and still investing money, which is almost identical to your defence of the Shepherd reign.

Do you accept the concept that investing money (backing their appointed employees) is wasting money, unless you employ the right people to spend it?

Do you accept that it is possible to be incompetent and still be one of the leading players?

thompers is fuming now

ah diddums.

No, probably not.

It's not the same, but the credentials of judging whether a leader is good surely are. The labour government had us in the top tier of countries globally, and were ambitious and still investing money, which is almost identical to your defence of the Shepherd reign.

Do you accept the concept that investing money (backing their appointed employees) is wasting money, unless you employ the right people to spend it?

Do you accept that it is possible to be incompetent and still be one of the leading players?

how many clubs "appointed the right people" over the 15 years that I presume you are referring to that did better than we did ?

:icon_lol:

is anybody else on this message board thick enough to suggest that running the country is the same as running a football club

thompers is fuming now

ah diddums.

No, probably not.

:icon_lol:

how many clubs "appointed the right people" over the 15 years that I presume you are referring to that did better than we did ?

:)

is anybody else on this message board thick enough to suggest that running the country is the same as running a football club

I haven't suggested that you daft pissed up cunt, and you completely ignored my questions what a surprise :angry:

How many other countries have 'appointed the right people' over the 15 years that did better economically than we did under labour?

I'm surprised that you criticise labour on the whole for spending. Surely the 'fuckpig' here was the former chancellor? All labour did was make their appointments and back them, which should surely be praised, right Leazes?

More than 500 managers and administrators face redundancy in a huge shake-up of the NHS across the north-east of England.

The proposed cuts will affect NHS trusts on Tyneside, Wearside, County Durham and Teesside and aim to deliver annual savings of £27m.

NHS North East said it hoped to avoid significant compulsory job losses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-10986595