Football personalities you despise.

Craig

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ole solskjaer he should have been kicked out of football for that tackle on rob lee - unprofessional and dangerous.

:yes

And then publicly executed for the clothesline on Hughes.

I'm not leaping on the bandwagon here but I've always thought that John Terry is an utter, utter cunt.

he is like steeeeeeveee geeee (who I also despise)

just gets away with cheating all the time because hes john terry, england player

with gerrard its diving and back talking refs constantly and with terry is leaping at players with his arms up blocking with his arm/hands and nothing ever being fucking given for it as well as fouling and back talking refs constantly

Stevie G's usual tactic of when things aren't going well for his team to fly in with dangerous challenges always gets overlooked by pundits. Remember his two footed lunge at Solano back in 2003. Horrible scouse bastard.

why shepherd? (leazes will be apoplectic :yes)

Taking his running of the club out of the debate, as he did good and bad things. Whenever I saw on TV or in the paper it was usually a source of embarsement, some examples;

1. News of the World Exposé followed by a pathetic 10 months exile.

2. Calling Shearer Mary Popins.

3. Undermind SBR position as manager by anouncing his position was availible at the end of the season

4. Slagging off Owen

I'm not leaping on the bandwagon here but I've always thought that John Terry is an utter, utter cunt.

just gets away with cheating all the time because hes john terry, england player

with gerrard its diving and back talking refs constantly and with terry is leaping at players with his arms up blocking with his arm/hands and nothing ever being fucking given for it as well as fouling and back talking refs constantly

Stevie G's usual tactic of when things aren't going well for his team to fly in with dangerous challenges always gets overlooked by pundits. Remember his two footed lunge at Solano back in 2003. Horrible scouse bastard.

I remember an outrageous one on Veron. Veron made him look stupid by dinking the ball over Gerrard and hurdling him but it was so late he nearly missed the last bus. He's as blatant a diver as they come as well.

He's just got away with flicking the Vs at the ref in one game and smashing a player in the face in another.

Of the foreign players my cunt list is headed by Lothar Matthaus.

Andreas Möller from that team / era for me, arrogance personified.

I'm no England fan but I remember wanting to torture and kill whichever Jorman it was that got Gazza booked in the semi - was it Bertholde?

I'm no England fan but I remember wanting to torture and kill whichever Jorman it was that got Gazza booked in the semi - was it Bertholde?

Buchwald? Pretty sure it was him as it was one of the centre-backs iirc.

In no particular order:

Steven Gerrard, Francesco Totti, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Patrice Evra, Emmanuel Eboue, Cristiano Ronaldo, Alvaro Recoba, Fabio Grosso, Craig Fagan, Phil Brown, Alex Ferguson, Roy Keane, Emmanuel Adebayor, Martin Jol, Peter Crouch ....

I'm sure I could go on.

Edited by OzToonFan

Guest Barrack Road

Buchwald? Pretty sure it was him as it was one of the centre-backs iirc.

Was it not Olaf Thon? Germany had that belief that they were so much better than England 88-98 in my view, and they weren't, yes they had truly fantastic players, but so did we. Their general Germaness, i.e. those horrific mullets did nothing to enhance our love of them. See that game in Turin 40000 Germans, 4000 English, it would be the other way round today.

Edited by Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road
peter crouch seems an odd choice

why?

I hate arrogant people, and Crouch is the polar opposite of arrogant. He just seems such a thoroughly unassuming nice bloke to me.

Don Hutchinson worth a mention? Grade A cunt.

Definitely - celebrating a goal against us is a capital crime.

That's a whole sub genre - for example that's why I regard Imre Varadi so highly - for not celebrating when scoring against us for Sheff Wed.

Sergio Conceicao. And the ref who let him get away with that shit in the San Siro.

Talking of refs, Uriah Renney, Roger Milford, Kim Neilsen, the twat who disallowed Fat Boy's equalizing goal v Fulham (based purely on him seeing our previous game) last season (was it that Poll?), Dermot Gallagher, and every other shithead ref who thinks he has to make a name for himself when he does one of our games.

Michael Gray. Justin Fashanu. Denise Wise.

Peter Storrie. Simon Jordan. Son of (Sir) Alex (wierd looking fucker).

90+% of football journalists.

Folk who post on NO :D

'Motty'. 'Lawro'. Big ears. 'J.P.' Probably all the ITV football commentators. Maniche (sp) - the lad who does the CC show. And the tart who reads the txts (she hasn't read any of mine :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <_< <_< :yes) . 'Clem' lord I'd love to boot him in the clems. Steve Claridge.

Could be going all day, so I'll stop here.

peter crouch seems an odd choice

why?

Quite a few season back in a Newcastle vs Liverpool match Lee Bowyer made a pretty ordinary tackle, nothing malicious but a bad tackle nonetheless. I think the tackle was on Gerrard. Anyway Crouch came charging in from elsewhere on the field and shoved Lee Bowyer in the back, and carried on like a right tit. In the same instance as well Gerrard had his hands around Shearer's throat from behind. Neither Gerrard nor Crouch were penalised in any way for their actions. Of course Lee Bowyer was, because, well, he's Lee Bowyer.

never even considered refs, there isnt a single one in english football I respect even slightly at the moment they're all complete fuckwits

me and my dad were discussing this the other day and he said he thinks now that there are considerably more big wrong decisions then there ever used to be tv coverage aside

they have to start using a video ref or something, I truly dont understand why fifa are so pig headed about using the available technology to cut out mistakes on the officiating side of the game

Talking of refs, Uriah Renney, Roger Milford, Kim Neilsen, the twat who disallowed Fat Boy's equalizing goal v Fulham (based purely on him seeing our previous game) last season (was it that Poll?), Dermot Gallagher, and every other shithead ref who thinks he has to make a name for himself when he does one of our games.

It was Howard Webb - I'd add Bennet, D'Arso and I think it was Barry Knight who let that GBH on Bernard go at Everton that time.