Football personalities you despise.

Craig

Persons associated with NUFC apart, which footballing personalities over the years do you despise the most? Can be rational or irrational.

A starter for ten.....

78969583.jpg

Bernie Slaven - an arsehole of immense proportions.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road

Most people would say Roy Keane I think and I'm no different for too many reasons to list.

Other than that I have a burning dislike of Paul Merson and Stan Collymore, primarily due to their footballing views, arrogance and wife beating.

Robbie Savage, the snaggletoothed ponce. My mild dislike solidified in hatred that time when he was playing for Birmingham against Villa and he put in one of his usual tackles on Dion Dublin. The look of sheer terror on his face when Dublin grabbed hold of him totally summed the guy up for me, a total coward. Only after the rest of the City team ensured Dublin couldn't reach did he start acting the hard man again, shooting his mouth off. Second rate, gutless journeyman :yes

Cronaldo one of the most gifted and irritating players ever to grace the top league. That wink when Rooney got sent off. Enormous cockend, great footballer.

I was only a bairn but I hated David Speedie when he played for Coventry, one of my mates was born there and worshipped the ground he walked on. Wasn't til I was older that I really how much of a total cunt he actually was.

Guest Barrack Road
I was only a bairn but I hated David Speedie when he played for Coventry, one of my mates was born there and worshipped the ground he walked on. Wasn't til I was older that I really how much of a total cunt he actually was.

He got the worst abuse I've ever seen off a toon end ever in Keegan's first away game as manager. We were 0-1 up at Blackburn at half time and he got a second half hattrick right in front of us, one of them to this day the best diving header I've ever seen. The whole second half though to the tune of we've got more fans than you ... ... "We've all shagged ya wife Speedie, Speedie", he gave us the v's when he got the third, but yes he was a bad bloke, horrible little fella.

I'd forgotten about that disgusting shit of a human being...

Mark Dennis at Southampton was an odious little fuck-head too.

I'm not leaping on the bandwagon here but I've always thought that John Terry is an utter, utter cunt.

he is like steeeeeeveee geeee (who I also despise)

just gets away with cheating all the time because hes john terry, england player

with gerrard its diving and back talking refs constantly and with terry is leaping at players with his arms up blocking with his arm/hands and nothing ever being fucking given for it as well as fouling and back talking refs constantly

Guest Barrack Road
I'm not leaping on the bandwagon here but I've always thought that John Terry is an utter, utter cunt.

There was a two page comment about him in the sun by Shaun Custis I think it was, the day after the story broke last month, basically saying that he's hated in football circles, and resented in Chelsea as he feels he is number two after Roman, and has regarded himself as such since Ranieri gave him the captaincy, it's very easy to believe.

He got the worst abuse I've ever seen off a toon end ever in Keegan's first away game as manager. We were 0-1 up at Blackburn at half time and he got a second half hattrick right in front of us, one of them to this day the best diving header I've ever seen. The whole second half though to the tune of we've got more fans than you ... ... "We've all shagged ya wife Speedie, Speedie", he gave us the v's when he got the third, but yes he was a bad bloke, horrible little fella.

I'd forgotten about that disgusting shit of a human being...

Yeah, it wasn't until I was reading back the stuff on here that I realized how twatful he was.

Mel Sterland

Glyn Snodin

Julian Dicks

All of them wankers - still think Slaven tops the lot mind. Probably his hatred of NUFC doesn't help matters mind.

1. Sven, my gran knows more about football than that fool.
  2. Brian Barwick
  3. Frank Lamard for being a talentless fat tw@t, same type of player as Nolan, only ever tries when there's a sniff of a goal.
  4. Steveeee Geee for moaning constantly over the smallest of things like a throw-in when he's clearly at fault, a cheat of the highest order.
  5. John Terry was a cock before the bridge stuff!
  6. ole solskjaer he should have been kicked out of football for that tackle on rob lee - unprofessional and dangerous.
  7. Any player ever to pull on a toon shirt an not try - Shola, Owen, Aprilla
  8. Freddie Shepard
  9. Graham Souness
  10. Lee Cattermole - the amount of players he takes out is shameful

Edited by Phil