Nihat

Scottish Mag

Newcastle will continue to monitor Turkish striker Nihat Kahveci after scouting him for the second time in five days.

United were represented in Istanbul in midweek as Nihat (above) and his fellow countrymen suffered World Cup play-off agony against Switzerland.

And although another reputed Toon target, Tuncay Sanli, netted a hat-trick against the Swiss, Nihat remains higher on Graeme Souness' hit-list.

United's interest in Nihat was revealed in last week's Sunday Sun, with the 25-year-old out of contract at Real Socieded next summer and looking for a lucrative move.

Swiss left-back Ludovic Magnin has also caught Newcastle's eye, while reports in Europe have also linked the Magpies with his team-mate Alexander Frei, the Rennes striker.

Why? The Swiss are canny lads, I knew a Swiss person once, called Stephan, well I never spoke to him, actually never even seen him, before, think I'm thinking of someone else. Oh aye I am... I'm thinking of Gary Caldwell.

Why? The Swiss are canny lads, I knew a Swiss person once, called Stephan, well I never spoke to him, actually never even seen him, before, think I'm thinking of someone else. Oh aye I am... I'm thinking of Gary Caldwell.

58581[/snapback]

This is what happens when you drink Blue Wkd, kids. :rolleyes:

58581[/snapback]

This is what happens when you drink Blue Wkd, kids. ;)

58718[/snapback]

He was on his third bottle y'knaa. :rolleyes:

58581[/snapback]

This is what happens when you drink Blue Wkd, kids. :blink:

58718[/snapback]

He was on his third bottle y'knaa. ;)

58847[/snapback]

Glad it wasn't just me who wondered what the hell he was going on about...

:rolleyes:

58581[/snapback]

This is what happens when you drink Blue Wkd, kids. :icon_lol:

58718[/snapback]

He was on his third bottle y'knaa. ;)

58847[/snapback]

Glad it wasn't just me who wondered what the hell he was going on about...

:rolleyes:

58895[/snapback]

He's a ceraazee student :blink:

done nowt since him and kovacevic got sociedad to the top of the league a few years back tbh

59222[/snapback]

Pretty much sums him up for me, but for some strange reason he's worshipped on here. :D

59455[/snapback]

Who, Nihat? Who worships him on here like/

done nowt since him and kovacevic got sociedad to the top of the league a few years back tbh

59222[/snapback]

Pretty much sums him up for me, but for some strange reason he's worshipped on here. :D

59455[/snapback]

59456[/snapback]

He's worshipped on N-O if that helps? :icon_lol:

59222[/snapback]

59455[/snapback]

59456[/snapback]

59458[/snapback]

He's class on CM?

59222[/snapback]

59455[/snapback]

59456[/snapback]

59458[/snapback]

The next Thierry Henry, after Charles N'Zogbia tbh.

59222[/snapback]

59455[/snapback]

59456[/snapback]

59458[/snapback]

Aye, that's who I meant. He had one great season, but apart from that, very little.

59222[/snapback]

59455[/snapback]

59456[/snapback]

59458[/snapback]

Aye, that's who I meant. He had one great season, but apart from that, very little.

59464[/snapback]

Aye, who worships him on here though? :angry: