Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

Anyone else get this text, I've had it off two people so everyone must have it.

HERES THE TRUE STORY.....(allegedly) Taylor was texting Carrolls lass who has Andy's bairn, while the toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before Carroll. Taylor is despised by all at the club, very arrogant and done his best to get a move to Everton in the summer which pissed the lads off. His fatha, the copper, has went to the press spinnin a load of shite on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg Market...Here's the depth of feeling in the squad, Butt, Nolan, Smith, Butt and Shola all went in and told CH to sell Taylor cos of his selfish attitude. Carroll is apparently thick as fuck but a good honest lad and easily wound up...They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said one chance to admit it I've seen the texts, and Taylor just laughed - I bet the cunts not laughing now!

I don't know what to believe at the minute, the only thing I'm certain about this text is that Carroll is thick as fuck.

Aye got that email about 5 mins ago. If true he deserved a clip for trying to go balls deep!

Imo

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stuff happens all the time. Either Carroll's got a fantastic right hook or he got un/lucky. As people have said, it's interesting that the club don't seem to be in too much of a hurry to throw the book at him. Plus, there can't be many who don't get the impression that Taylor is something of a knob. Not saying he deserves the broken jaw but he could wind in his attitude a bit until he's actually done something.

Said the same to me Dad, only it's a broken jaw instead of a black eye on this occasion. Carroll's behaviour is a bit of a worry though in general. He was kicked out when Preston had him on loan and he's got this Crown Court case hanging over him although it seems to have had a similar effect on his form as it did for Lee Bowyer :icon_lol:

Is that Jimmy Cliff as your avatar btw?

Tbf if Taylor has a history with her too then it's not really carrolls place to get all defensive(or offensive) if he's not with her anymore especially over "texts"

She's the mother of his kid though, they will always be connected whether he or she likes it or not.

so does Andy go around breaking the jaws of everyone she texts?

actually...maybe thats why he glassed that bloke

they both seem like a pair of thicks to be honest but I still reckon we need to keep both of them if we're to survive next season as they won't be suitably replaced.

problem is this isn't going to be managed well, the club will deny it right up until saylor presses charges ( :icon_lol: ) then still wont acknowledge it properly and I doubt CH can really stamp his authority on this situation

Heard from a good source that the reason Carroll got 'lucky' in breaking his jaw was because he hit him pretty much from behind when Taylor wasn't looking. Not keen on anyone fighting in that way. Cunts trick if true.

That said the rest of the players seem to be all perfectly happy with Carroll going off last night (I'm sure Nolan was only wearing gloves to try and take focus off Carroll for wearing his to cover the signs of dammage to his hand).

This stuff happens all the time. Either Carroll's got a fantastic right hook or he got un/lucky. As people have said, it's interesting that the club don't seem to be in too much of a hurry to throw the book at him. Plus, there can't be many who don't get the impression that Taylor is something of a knob. Not saying he deserves the broken jaw but he could wind in his attitude a bit until he's actually done something.

Said the same to me Dad, only it's a broken jaw instead of a black eye on this occasion. Carroll's behaviour is a bit of a worry though in general. He was kicked out when Preston had him on loan and he's got this Crown Court case hanging over him although it seems to have had a similar effect on his form as it did for Lee Bowyer ;)

Indeed it is!

I'm not a massive reggae fan but I really like Jimmy Cliff. He played a free concert near here last year and me and my gal went along to see him. Absolutely full of energy for 70(?) or whatever he must be.

I really hope Carroll realises what he's got to lose here. He looks like he's come up the hard way and needs to see how many people choose the wrong path. A bit of fight in him is a good thing though if he channels it in the right way.

Said the same to me Dad, only it's a broken jaw instead of a black eye on this occasion. Carroll's behaviour is a bit of a worry though in general. He was kicked out when Preston had him on loan and he's got this Crown Court case hanging over him although it seems to have had a similar effect on his form as it did for Lee Bowyer ;)

Indeed it is!

I'm not a massive reggae fan but I really like Jimmy Cliff. He played a free concert near here last year and me and my gal went along to see him. Absolutely full of energy for 70(?) or whatever he must be.

I really hope Carroll realises what he's got to lose here. He looks like he's come up the hard way and needs to see how many people choose the wrong path. A bit of fight in him is a good thing though if he channels it in the right way.

Nice. As you may be able to tell by my sig, I'm a fan of his too.

He got thrown out of an England (U19 or U20) squad as well a couple of years ago.

Indeed it is!

Nice. As you may be able to tell by my sig, I'm a fan of his too.

Ahh...! :icon_lol: I take it that's from The Harder They Come?

You and your cryptic sigs, I don't know Alex.... :doh:

Aye, you seen it? It's a bit dated and cheesy in places although I still thought it was quality. And the soundtrack is immense. Yeah mon.

He's 20 ffs, he's a lot more sensible than I was at 20

I know what you're saying and he's also had money hoyed at him which is bound to influence his behaviour. That said, he still needs to learn that he can't get away with stuff 'normal' people can because he's in the public eye 24/7. He needs to be a bit more sensible about not putting himself into those situations in the first place. It doesn't seem a bad trade-off to me given the life he's got.

Well, I can tell you this: For getting chinned off that lanky, lamp wick Gatesheed streak of piss, Taylor is no longer a member of WBAB!

I know someone who played football with Taylor for Crammy juniors, so I'll ask him if he is actually a bit of a noob.

on that note :

from the .com match report

Worries that recent events will result in dressing room division at SJP and a dilution of our much- vaunted "collective spirit" remain. Despite a goal celebration here that was conspicuously communal - a contrast to the "leper" treatment of a post-goal Craig Bellamy six years ago - the feelings of the squad as a whole remain unclear.

Quite how popular Steven Taylor really is among his peers may now become apparent - certainly the media picture painted of the clean-living hero being the idol of the fans doesn't quite tally with our own observations.

on that note :

from the .com match report

Worries that recent events will result in dressing room division at SJP and a dilution of our much- vaunted "collective spirit" remain. Despite a goal celebration here that was conspicuously communal - a contrast to the "leper" treatment of a post-goal Craig Bellamy six years ago - the feelings of the squad as a whole remain unclear.

Quite how popular Steven Taylor really is among his peers may now become apparent - certainly the media picture painted of the clean-living hero being the idol of the fans doesn't quite tally with our own observations.

On the same note, saw this on another forum, and it was posted saying theyd seen it on a different forum, so its at least 4th hand, but interesting none the less:

Received this in an E-mail last night. I've had info before from this source and it turned out to be spot on, so I reckon this could be the truth!

Just spoke to my fooball agent mate who knocks about with Smith and Nolan.....Taylor was texting Carrols lass who has Andy's bairn, while the Toon were at Swansea and he was in Newcastle, asking her to come round...Taylor used to shag her before carroll.

Taylor is despised at the club by all, very arrogant and done his best to move to Everton last summer which pissed the lads off. His Fatha, has gone to the press and spinning loads of ****e on the back of Carrolls bother in the Bigg market....Here's the depth of feeling in the squad....Harper, Nolan, Smudge, Butt and Shola all went in and told Hughton yesterday to sell Taylor because of his selfish attitude.

Carroll is apparantly thick as mince but a good honest lad and easily wound up.. They were in the treatment room after training when Carroll went up to Taylor and said 'One chance to admit it as i've seen the texts' and Taylor just laughed at him and went to walk away and Carroll dropped him.

Good on the kid I say...The problem now is taylor and his Fatha are spinning this to the press behind the clubs back.....Just logged in to Lee Ryders blog on the chronical following the game and he says Jonas, Nolan and Butt all gave Carroll a big hug before kick off.

So...thats the truth. Let people know and make sure that Taylor doesn't get away with this, as Carroll could well end up in jail over it!!

If theres anything in this, I'd imagine Stevie Taylor has played his last game for us ;)

Aye, you seen it? It's a bit dated and cheesy in places although I still thought it was quality. And the soundtrack is immense. Yeah mon.

Yeah, I saw it a while ago. Rented it from Blockbusters in Crystal Palace no less. ;) I have the soundtrack too but that's the only CD I've got of his. Great though like you say.

I thought the film was great, hilarious plot from what I remember and obviously some fairly low production values at times but no doubt Jimmy Cliff has got something about him. That bit where he sings The Harder They Come in the studio is still fantastic for those who haven't seen it.