Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't trust a man that wears a watch on his right wrist tbh

What about left handed folk, are they allowed?

The Latin for left handed is sinister, also meaning suggesting or threatening evil or danger.

The French for left handed is gauche, also meaning ill-at-ease, awkward in social situations.

I'm a lefty, what do those european cunts know?

Can't trust a man that wears a watch on his right wrist tbh

What about left handed folk, are they allowed?

im a lefty and still wear my watch on the left

you folk who put it on the right are strange...;)

He wants punching for going to watch the 50 cents :icon_lol:

Is that bloke in your avatar, the same bloke that knocks aboot North Shields, asking for tabs, and money for brews. ;)

That is the one and only Johnny Decker. I see him more in Wallsend now.

He wants punching for going to watch the 50 cents :icon_lol:

Is that bloke in your avatar, the same bloke that knocks aboot North Shields, asking for tabs, and money for brews. ;)

That is the one and only Johnny Decker. I see him more in Wallsend now.

he's fucking mad like. used to nab me for a tab, all the time when i got off the Metro in the morning. even asked if i would take him for a cuppa once.

If he was facing the other way, you'd have to get a shift on.

• 2 weeks later...

In the wash of this incident I'm actually glad the club handled it the way they did. For once keeping tight lipped worked in their favour. The fact that we're only a championship side no doubt lessened the media focus on the whole fiasco.

Nonetheless it will be interesting to see what future lies ahead for Taylor. If he uses this as an excuse to piss off, he'll show himself as a complete shit talker. Time will tell. They're grown men they should be able to deal with this.

The club handled the situation impeccably tbh. Can't fault them. Stuff like this would have been in the papers for days upon days in years gone by. The complete silence put an end to it having any real damaging effect on the team and indeed the club's massively improved reputation (as I perceive it, at least).

The fact that this was the only real controversial incident is quite astonishing really, compared to what we've been used to. Doesn't matter that we're in a lower league - any controversy involving us would have made it all over the back pages regardless of what league we're in. As was the case for the topic of this thread.

The club handled the situation impeccably tbh. Can't fault them. Stuff like this would have been in the papers for days upon days in years gone by. The complete silence put an end to it having any real damaging effect on the team and indeed the club's massively improved reputation (as I perceive it, at least).

The fact that this was the only real controversial incident is quite astonishing really, compared to what we've been used to. Doesn't matter that we're in a lower league - any controversy involving us would have made it all over the back pages regardless of what league we're in. As was the case for the topic of this thread.

A lot of that credit definitely goes to Hughton. Even though it pisses the hacks off that he is "bland", they all seem to have only good words to say about him. (Ofcourse the knives will be out shortly).

He definitely has a Bobby Robson aura around him in his personality. A sort of decent proper bloke.