Rumour doing the rounds

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S.Taylor is in the General nursing a broken Jaw allegedly and our very own Dunston Dynamo done it. If it turns out to be true it looks like we've got another Barton on our hands here :icon_lol:

Keep up :icon_lol:

S.Taylor is in the General nursing a broken Jaw allegedly and our very own Dunston Dynamo done it. If it turns out to be true it looks like we've got another Barton on our hands here <_<

Tell you what, should I merge the threads and see which post comes up first? :icon_lol:

S.Taylor is in the General nursing a broken Jaw allegedly and our very own Dunston Dynamo done it. If it turns out to be true it looks like we've got another Barton on our hands here <_<

My thread title generates more interest with the nosey fuckas on here, that makes my thread considerably more interesting than yours :icon_lol:

I really really really hope this rumour is all shite..............otherwise the sound you can hear is of a self destruct button being hit with a fucking great hammer.

At the moment I'm clinging to the night I was on ....Percy Street after the match and everyone had the same rumour Gazza was dead! Happily that was bollix and I'm perversely hoping that this is from the same stable of misinformation. Sadly the ingredients....Andy Carroll losing it and NUFC self destructing aren't exactly difficult to believe......

Guest Barrack Road

I've had two texts now, about this and a net message. Newcastle United will always be a laughing stock, there's training ground bust ups I accept that but a fuckin broken hand and a broken jaw. You can take the lad out of Gateshead..... You know if I wasn't a toon fan I'd laugh at how utterly typical of this wankest of clubs. Joke club, everything about us, apart from our loyal fans who face the consequences every single time, but of course it always is and always was our fault.

Guest Barrack Road
This kind of thing really should be kept on the pitch.

<_<

:icon_lol:

The Thread on RTG - 10 pages currently!!!

And they're not obsessed? :icon_lol:

I'd laugh. North East Enders is about right, only it's more miserable than that.