OFI Friday

Happy Face

I like Chris's new comic character - The 'honestly, I've come to terms with my failed marriage, even if the way I continually try to assert this suggests that I haven't and I probably cry myself to sleep every night' man.

58315[/snapback]

Yeah, maybe he thinks acting like David Brent makes him funny. I wanted to scratch my eyes out with some of it.

Friday, Sunday, whatever. It's all just labels made up by a daft monk.

Is anyone esle finding the whole Chris Evans - Billie Piper relationship strange and tedious? I think both the man and lady doth protest too much. I suppose he'll say that having her on the show is a joke that we're just not getting, but I personally think it's weird. Their overcomponsating for something.

Thought it was a fucking shambles tbh and what the fuck she was ever doing with the ginger twat anyway is beyond me.

Weird

58379[/snapback]

one word wacky..... COIN

59064[/snapback]

Not wrong like. Didn't he buy her a Ferrari to help ease the knickers off?

Thought it was a fucking shambles tbh and what the fuck she was ever doing with the ginger twat anyway is beyond me.

Weird

58379[/snapback]

one word wacky..... COIN

59064[/snapback]

Not wrong like. Didn't he buy her a Ferrari to help ease the knickers off?

59096[/snapback]

Did he attach them and pull away in it like?