we are going to have to hold our

bobbyshinton

Nerve (not what you thought ;) ) this weekend.

WBA beat Reading and go 1 point above us. Puts extra pressure on Monday's game similar to when we were in the premier with Man U chasing us, they played and won then it was us.

Fucking hell wish I could sleep for a month

We will get promoted.

In one sense Id like to us to be promoted as Champions. The confidence boost that can give can sometimes carry over the start of the next season.

However, as I've said before, if we won the league I'd fear that the club would think the team just needed tweaking, maybe 1-2 players and would go into next season over confident.

So, 1st or 2nd has pro's and con's I think but the importantr thing is that we go up. Which we will.

Worries I have is we win the league then;

There is an open top bus parade with 100,000 following it

The Bigg market gets chinned

Masses of nana's and granda's with black n white wigs gannin on about woor jackie

The normal tatties on sky harping on about how we are ganna win the premier

Some fucker front page with a Carrol tattoo on the day he signs for liverpool

A commemorative DVD is brought out ala the entertainers i.e the grinders

We have a Houghton day, Grey's monument draped in black n white

Fat mike appears in the Bigg Market buying barcardi breezers for all (live on telly)

There is a big banner front, centre screen with "Champoins" on it

The rest of the world looks in at the nut house that is Newcastle thinking fucking hell they have only won the championship

or do I worry too much ;)

Masses of nana's and granda's with black n white wigs gannin on about woor jackie

Fat mike appears in the Bigg Market buying barcardi breezers for all (live on telly)

The rest of the world looks in at the nut house that is Newcastle thinking fucking hell they have only won the championship

or do I worry too much ;)

That is EXACTLY the thing that I worry about. In this instance I'd rather be a Buzz than an Armstrong.

Still we're all gonna go f'ing mental IF/WHEN we win this league.

Back to the topic, I thought at Donny we held our nerve well - after the ALMOST bananaskin of Bristol we did well to come back. It's little moments like that, that win a season. West Brom can huff and puff all they like. Reading played well away at Leicester (was there) and I'd fancy them for 3 points.

I fancy Reading to take points off West Brom.

Could be a good game for us, whatever the result. If Reading win, it's points off WBA; if WBA win, it could knock the current confidence in Reading making it a little easier for us when we play them [unless they keep winning, there will come a point when they realise they have nowt to play for]

or do I worry too much :icon_lol:

Creased. ;)

Be fucking gutted if we don't win the league now after being top for so long and being so far ahead at times as well.

Be forever labelled bottle jobs just like 1996 again.

We simply have to try and win every single game because i hinestly think WBA are on such a good run that they will win every game.

WBA beat Reading and go 1 point above us. Puts extra pressure on Monday's game similar to when we were in the premier with Man U chasing us, they played and won then it was us.

nobody cares in September if you came up from 1st or 2nd place.

By Xmas there will be altogether a lot more things to be bothered about anyway.

By any chancr are you related to that Scottish fella off Dads army?

Monday is game of the season for us! A win taking us 13 points clear with the Reading game in hand. A win would pretty much seal automatic promotion.

Once monday is out the way, hopefully with 3 points in the bag its a case of pushing even harder, testing ourselves to finish the job and win this league.

Id hate to think it but iv a feeling once we have secure a top two finish we will sit back, complacency sets in and WBA win the league!

I dont get why anyone says 2nd would be good, yes we would still get promoted which is the most important thing but come on surely you want to see us win the CCC?

3-2 on monday in a end to end nail biting thriller!

Come on boyz!

;)

By any chancr are you related to that Scottish fella off Dads army?

do you believe in fairies ?

I fancy Reading to take points off West Brom.

Could be a good game for us, whatever the result. If Reading win, it's points off WBA; if WBA win, it could knock the current confidence in Reading making it a little easier for us when we play them [unless they keep winning, there will come a point when they realise they have nowt to play for]

You might think Reading have nothing to play for, given that they were in the relegation zone just a few weeks ago, but if they win their two games in hand they'll only be two points off the play-offs ;)

two form teams - might well be adraw