Newcastle United vs Nottingham Forest

Deano

On the back of two good away results, 4pts from 6, we go into what i think is the biggest game of the season, a game of monumental importance, and is one where the lads really need to step up and show what they are made of!

With WBA away to Reading and a good possibility they could drop points, this one turns into a 6 pointer!

Hall and Taylor out.

Smith, Shola and Lovenkrands all likely to be back but i only expect PL to start...This is as close to a fully fit squad we have had all season!

Likely starting 11...

---Harper---

---Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Enrique---

---Routledge---Guthrie---Nolan---Gutierrez---

---Carroll---Lovenkrands---

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Raylor, Smith, Butt, Best and Shola.

3-2 in a good old ding dong!!

Carroll, Lovenkrands and Nolan.

Come on!!!

;):icon_lol::doh::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::nufc:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win this plus our game in hand (which obviously is no done deal yet) and we would be 16 points clear of 3rd with 6 games left...

;)

So beat these and we could well go up vs Peterborough, if Bristol City do us a favour against Forest.

Win this plus our game in hand (which obviously is no done deal yet) and we would be 16 points clear of 3rd with 6 games left...

;)

So beat these and we could well go up vs Peterborough, if Bristol City do us a favour against Forest.

I'm off down to that one, that would be fantastic! On the terraces aswell, will feel like the old days :icon_lol:

I think we'll win but narrowly. Good home form against a stuttering but decent forest side. They are good at home but don't seem to travel so well. But, they'll be up for this game as you'd expect.

Directed to Noelie and any others that watch from this side of the Atlantic:

Since this is being televised on Sky, would that mean it will be televised over here as well?

It doesn't appear to be on the telly but it is scheduled to be shown live on ESPN360.com which may only be in the USA, not sure about Canada.

Directed to Noelie and any others that watch from this side of the Atlantic:

Since this is being televised on Sky, would that mean it will be televised over here as well?

It doesn't appear to be on the telly but it is scheduled to be shown live on ESPN360.com which may only be in the USA, not sure about Canada.

yeah, you can watch it in the US on ESPN360.com provided your ISP is not a bitch about letting you use espn360. Otherwise, you can always catch a feed on ustream.tv or nufcradio.tk. I'm in the US too, and will watch it on espn360 meself.

Guest Barrack Road

Has anyone got the latest edition of True Faith? There's a picture in there of about 400 toon fans on the pitch at Forest away, in what looks like the mid 80's. Does anyone know why this happened?

Tomorrow night I think we'll win handsomely 4-0 :D Happy days. Forest keep the ball well, they passed us off the park away, but their recent form has been woeful, I think they'll be consumed by the atmosphere that is guaranteed tomorrow night.

I had a dream that this game was being shown taped in the States and me mam and I were going to watch it at her house in the afternoon. I'd been avoiding the phone/internet for hours so as not to have it spoiled when my brother called up and asked who had invented nitroglycerin. I knew the answer but I got on the computer to check, but my homepage is the BBC front page and I saw we'd won and the game was spoiled.

My previous dream about beating Spurs 4-1 came true. Hopefully this one will be the same and we will beat them, but for my money it'll be a draw.