Ruud Gullit

geordieshandy

Anyone hear his contribution on the radio this morning?

It seems he's the spokesperson for this Best Player in the premiership carry on. Anyhoo, he was speaking to your man Tony Horne on the radio this morning,

Classics include:

"Why do you want about Shearer, no one else I've spoken to in the last two hours wanted to talk about Shearer. In the North West they wanted to talk about Gary Neville"

"I feel I was right to do it [drop Alan]. Have things got better since? You're in exactly the same position you were when I was there"

What a tattie

Anyone hear his contribution on the radio this morning?

It seems he's the spokesperson for this Best Player in the premiership carry on.  Anyhoo, he was speaking to your man Tony Horne on the radio this morning,

Classics include:

"Why do you want about Shearer, no one else I've spoken to in the last two hours wanted to talk about Shearer.  In the North West they wanted to talk about Gary Neville"

"I feel I was right to do it [drop Alan]. Have things got better since? You're in exactly the same position you were when I was there"

What a tattie

58466[/snapback]

I take it he's forgotten the person he played instead of Shearer - Paul Robinson.

:rolleyes:

There are some people still willing to give Souness a chance, others argue over whether Robson went too late, and there are even some nutters who think Keegan was a failure.

It's nice to know there's one subject we all agree on. Sexy football? Fuck off.

There are some people still willing to give Souness a chance, others argue over whether Robson went too late, and there are even some nutters who think Keegan was a failure.

58498[/snapback]

Gullit's done well for himself since he left the Toon though eh?

:rolleyes:

58498[/snapback]

The thing is, I was really excitedwhen Gullit came , and I actually loved his aim to play sexy football...

... then I had to realise that my former idol is just an incompetent tosser. I wish he would just shut up, so that I can eradicate him from my memory. :rolleyes:

58498[/snapback]

The thing is, I was really excitedwhen Gullit came , and I actually loved his aim to play sexy football...

... then I had to realise that my former idol is just an incompetent tosser. I wish he would just shut up, so that I can eradicate him from my memory. :rolleyes:

58500[/snapback]

Likewise, although it was probably as much to do with wanting rid of KD.

Gullit is right. We are exactly where we were when he was here, going nowhere, and with a tosser of a manager

58509[/snapback]

Howay man mate, Gullit's just being bitter. He's using our current situation to try and justify his decision to try and get rid of Shearer and, in particular, to drop him against the Mackems for Paul fucking Robinson.

Gullit is right. We are exactly where we were when he was here, going nowhere, and with a tosser of a manager

58509[/snapback]

Howay man mate, Gullit's just being bitter. He's using our current situation to try and justify his decision to try and get rid of Shearer and, in particular, to drop him against the Mackems for Paul fucking Robinson.

58510[/snapback]

Aah, I just re-read what you wrote, good point, sorry! :rolleyes:

58498[/snapback]

... then I had to realise that my former idol is just an incompetent tosser. I wish he would just shut up, so that I can eradicate him from my memory. ;)

58500[/snapback]

58505[/snapback]

Lang? :rolleyes:

58498[/snapback]

... then I had to realise that my former idol is just an incompetent tosser. I wish he would just shut up, so that I can eradicate him from my memory. ;)

58500[/snapback]

58505[/snapback]

Lang? :rolleyes:

58512[/snapback]

I always have trouble spelling Dalgleish/Dogleash/whatever?

58509[/snapback]

58510[/snapback]

I know he's bitter, but that doesn't mean what I said is wrong

58509[/snapback]

58510[/snapback]

I know he's bitter, but that doesn't mean what I said is wrong

58516[/snapback]

Got it, second time round.