Posh 2-3 Newcastle

Kevin

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good if it stays the way it is now. We will be promoted mathematically on sky.

Sky's wrong then....

Care to expand?

We're 15 points ahead and Forest can still get another 15 points. It's highly unlikely that they'll catch us but mathematically they can.

Simples :D

I presume he means we'll be promoted on Sky, i.e. on Monday. Although of course the game that's on the Beeb before that could do the job...

To come from behind and win 3-2 against the bottom of the table club is not something that makes me jump for joy.

Hughtons decision to start with 5 changes to a winning team made me cringe, and I cringed even more when they went ahead, To rest key players prior to a Monday's game may sound a reasonable decision but it is also a gamble and from the sound of the radio commentary it seemed like it might just be a bad bet. That was until Nolan scored on half-time.

It should have been a convincing win but it wasn't .........still I'm more than happy with the 3 points.

It's good if it stays the way it is now. We will be promoted mathematically on sky.

Sky's wrong then....

Care to expand?

We're 15 points ahead and Forest can still get another 15 points. It's highly unlikely that they'll catch us but mathematically they can.

Simples :icon_lol:

Isn't that my point? :D

Juat got back. i live in Leicester so it's an easy jaunt from Posh.

Very dis-organised first half. No one could get past their lump of a center back Exodus. The goal just before HT though got the players thinking and the first 20 mins of the 2nd half we seemingly wrapped the game up.

But it certainly wasn't an easy win and certainly we tried to thow it away. Good job that today WASN'T the performance to seal Premiership football. It was hardly a classic.

Shout out for the entire crowd though. Terracing is the way forward! :D

Sky's wrong then....

Care to expand?

Simples :icon_lol:

Isn't that my point? :D

If you'd have said "We will be promoted mathematically on Monday should the results go our way" it'd have been somewhat clearer...

And anyway, Meenzer is right - If Forest fail beat Cardiff in the earlier kick off, then our result is immaterial - we'll already be up before our game.

Anyone see Gannon mention the league cup win in his interview? - you beat the kids you stupid cunt - now fuck off back to where you belong.

Is that the Man City one where everybody was massively ill and the keeper had a crazy temperature?

I think he was referring to the win over us Thomas... :D

I still think Harper is a serious short-coming in our side and something that needs addressing for next season or we're going to be found wanting.

Is Krul the answer? God knows but there's been quite a few clangers dropped by Harper in recent games. That first one today should have been booted either up the field or into touch.

To come from behind and win 3-2 against the bottom of the table club is not something that makes me jump for joy.

Hughtons decision to start with 5 changes to a winning team made me cringe, and I cringed even more when they went ahead, To rest key players prior to a Monday's game may sound a reasonable decision but it is also a gamble and from the sound of the radio commentary it seemed like it might just be a bad bet. That was until Nolan scored on half-time.

It should have been a convincing win but it wasn't .........still I'm more than happy with the 3 points.

:D You sure?

:D You sure?

here is the video highlights.........good quality ....

http://www.totalsportsmadness.com/2010/04/...tle-highlights/