Stage collapsed at the Carling Academy

Optimistic Nut

I can't help thinking of 'Roly' from Grange Hill after reading them 2 posts

59177[/snapback]

I've always imagined SO to have a similar pair of specs tbh.

59182[/snapback]

He guzzles chocolate bars like him i know that much, I've seen it with my own eyes

59177[/snapback]

59182[/snapback]

He guzzles chocolate bars like him i know that much, I've seen it with my own eyes

59185[/snapback]

It's his missus I feel sorry for tbh.

59177[/snapback]

59182[/snapback]

I've got 20/20 son, only thing i have in common with that lump of lard is hair colour.

Speaking of fat fuckers, walked into work this morning, must have been about 50 yards behind this massive wife, she had about 20 foot to go before getting to the doors, i got there first and as i past her she was struggling to breath, and had propped her arm up against a post trying to catch her breath, i looked round at her to be greeted my a thick,course female beard! :rolleyes: It's terrible what hormones can do to a woman!

59177[/snapback]

59182[/snapback]

59185[/snapback]

I admit I'm partial to a bar of chocolate after lunch, i like the odd biscuit too but it's nowt excessive and my new 34" jeans are getting slacker by the day!

You have to eat well before you go round to Wacky's cos you get nowt there, jobless bastard wont even give you a cuppa! :rolleyes:

59177[/snapback]

59182[/snapback]

59185[/snapback]

I admit I'm partial to a bar of chocolate after lunch, i like the odd biscuit too but it's nowt excessive and my new 34" jeans are getting slacker by the day!

You have to eat well before you go round to Wacky's cos you get nowt there, jobless bastard wont even give you a cuppa! ;)

59206[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

59177[/snapback]

59182[/snapback]

I've got 20/20 son, only thing i have in common with that lump of lard is hair colour.

Speaking of fat fuckers, walked into work this morning, must have been about 50 yards behind this massive wife, she had about 20 foot to go before getting to the doors, i got there first and as i past her she was struggling to breath, and had propped her arm up against a post trying to catch her breath, i looked round at her to be greeted my a thick,course female beard! :rolleyes:It's terrible what hormones can do to a woman!

59204[/snapback]

Gemmill is living proof tbh.