Its Party Time

Christmas Tree

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he didn't spend anything like that when we were in the PL, desperate for reinforcements (especially in January) and he also had a lot of the 3 year money upfront. We'll see.

The difference being that the club (not Ashley) now has money to spend and even Ashley must realise that any club stepping up needs to invest. Anyone who hasnt has failed.

As much as I'd love to believe nobody is that stupid I reckon Dekka and Mike will be thinking we're world beaters after this season. Add in the Fab Four telling him they're Premiership class and it's a recipe for farce.

Regardless of what CT wants to believe I desperately long to be proven wrong!

Guest Barrack Road
Definite difference between promotion under Sir Kev / SJH ..and Hughton/Ashley ... There is NO wave of celebration ..it feels more like back to square one. The fatman has the club .. and will now be in no hurry to sell .. whatever NUST think. Last time we came up SJH led the charge with this statement "Watch out Manchester Utd were coming for you" ..some laughed of course ..but he wasnt wrong . Now the statement would be "Watch out Wolves , were coming for you" ...all the ambition and belief has been kicked out of us ....

The absolute definitive one sentence summarisation of how the club has been since September 2008.

Guest Barrack Road
Least appropriate surname ever.

What about that massive centre forward Bristol Rovers had, Devon White?

As much as I'd love to believe nobody is that stupid I reckon Dekka and Mike will be thinking we're world beaters after this season. Add in the Fab Four telling him they're Premiership class and it's a recipe for farce.

Regardless of what CT wants to believe I desperately long to be proven wrong!

The good thing is (hopefully) we will both be put out of our misery very soon.

If he is going to sell then it only benefits him to get the For Sale sign up tomorrow.

Regardless, I would love to see some clear communication one way or the other by........The.......End.......Of.........Next.......... :aye:

Even though my master plan / dream is based on hims staying, every cloud does have a silver lining!!!!!

Putting us up for sale again would would surely force Craig to re-open the "Club Sale" thread and Redheugh might return <_<

Well done on getting promoted and replacing Burnley. I look forward to my team beating you with yet another dubious hand ball.

beating us? sam will be playing for a draw surely

dangerous opponents the newly promoted

Guest Barrack Road
Congrats on the promotion. Invest wisely this summer :angry:

Thanks. I'd wish you a load of luck today but your club is supported by the biggest wanks South of Liverpool as I discovered sat on the Holte End in May last year. Utter utter knobheads, I can't wait till we play you at SJP next, I hope you get a similar reception that we got. A mate was telling me this morning that you had tickets on general sale yesterday and have only sold 32,000. Is this true? Not having a go at you personally, but the tiny bit of esteem I held your club in evapourated that day. See if we relegated you, you'd get a polite clap down the stairs, and a never mind and that would be it, we just don't care, but you lot oh dear, it emphasised to me how important certain clubs are in the grand scheme of things when they can garner such a reaction against a non-historical rival.

Guest Barrack Road
I really can't be arsed typing any now, heading to a gathering. But I guess one can always count on a Newcastle fan to go rambling on about attendances.

I wasn't on about attendances you pathetic brummie cunt You should be the biggest club in the country, and you could win the league 10 times in a row, and no one would notice you, I was making reference to the fact you can't sell out a FA CUP SEMI FINAL. 91 Miles away, that's the toon to York. So close if a nuke hit London, you would see the top of the mushroom cloud. Read what I said you fuckin nobhead. You can't be arsed typing, cos you nothing to say and you can't contradict me. Fuckin Villa you roll in to West Brom and Stoke as far as I'm concerned non-entity mugs.

Fucking hell Barrack Road. Give the guy a break will you? Who cares about what happened at Villa last season now? That was our fault, not theirs and the guy came on here wishing us all the best. Jesus Jones...

By the way, thanks for the well wishes Messenger. Most of us appreciate it!

Fucking hell Barrack Road. Give the guy a break will you? Who cares about what happened at Villa last season now? That was our fault, not theirs and the guy came on here wishing us all the best. Jesus Jones...

By the way, thanks for the well wishes Messenger. Most of us appreciate it!

I don't. After how they carried on last season I'd rather Niall Quinn came on here to congratulate us. I used to feel some sort of affection for them but now I've got absolutely no time for that club, from nothing they came and to nothing they shall return after O'Neill walks and I can't wait.

Granted the treatment we recieved from the villa fans was pretty shit but i still think you cant tar them all with the same brush.

I hate Birmingham, its a shithole of a place and i fuckin detest the accent but that guy came on here wishing us well....doesnt really send out a good message of us geordies when a guy was being congratulative and in way of thanks gets shit slung at him.

:lol:

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Guest Barrack Road

Apologies for the tone of that post last night Messenger, but in the cold light of day, Villa fans collectively not you personally, are still a bunch of total wanks. I have no idea where you get your arrogance from as supporters. Opening day Newcastle United v Aston Villa - happy days.