Newcastle 2-1 Sheff Utd

Deano

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calderwood being interviewed on SSN now and his blackberry went off (I think it was his could be interviewers but you get my point)

confused the fuck out of me, I have that message tone

Ok...well...1st half we were shit.

Maybe our concentration was knocked i dont know.

I never thought that finding out we were promoted would of made us complacent but thats what we were in the 1st half.

We got a lucky soft penalty...technically it was a correct decision but very rarely you see them given. Nice bit of luck and wel tucked away by Lovenkrands.

2nd half we actually looked like a team deserving to be top of the league...could of scored a few.

Im pleased with the win, happy with our 2nd hald performance and delighted with promotion with 5 games to go but im gonna be critical of a few of the lads tonight.

Harper...6 Should of done better with goal, Sheff utd played done a job on him but still could of done better.

Enrique...7 Solid going forward and in defence but wasted a few good crossing chances...want to see him shoot more.

Simspon...6 Starting to worry about him alot now...didnt do alot wrong just doesnt look very good.

Coloccini...7 Solid and composed

Williamson...8 Solid, read game well and made a few very important blocks at 1-0.

Gutierrez...7 I like him but he was fuckin gash 1st half, only a slight improvement in the second, lost the ball far to much but his running at times was so important.

Routledge...7 Frustrating...this lads got bags of talent but so inconsistent with the quality in his final ball...need to see more consistency...improve his shooting too.

Guthrie...6.5 Used ball well at times but got aught in posession far too much...should of scored twice.

Nolan...9 My man of match...Great goal, worked extremely hard for the team and passed ball well...well done Kevin.

Carroll...6 Cut a frustrated figure tonight, didnt do it.

Lovenkrands...7 Took penalty well, wanted ball alot but really should of scored again on two other occasions.

Barton...6 Looked hungry and chased everything...actually looked quick at times!

Raylor...Not enough time to do owt.

Shola...6 Looked busy but didnt do alot...funny how he thought he had scored.

All in all it was a good result saved by a goo 2nd half performance...total anticlimax though.

We are up...we should be proud...another 3 points in the bag...Highest points total still on...all season unbeaten home record in over 100 years still on....lets go win this fuckin wank league and break some records too! Create a bit of history! <_<

http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152086

05 April 2010 - FLC - Newcastle United v. Sheffield United - English - HTTP

NOTE: SPOILERS FOR OTHER FLC GAMES PLAYED TODAY...

COVERAGE FROM Sky Sports 1

24ybcao.jpg

2s1k4jr.jpg

vs

1g0mll.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

se21yo.jpg

kdlmxw.jpg

SOURCE: DVB-C / FORMAT: XViD / AUDIO: MP3 128Kbps / VIDEO: 640x368 - 1074Kbps

Size: 900MB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapidshare

PRE MATCH

http://rapidshare.com/files/372392710/Pre_Match_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheffield_United_-_05-04-10.avi

FIRST HALF

http://rapidshare.com/files/372402522/First_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372404935/First_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372406824/First_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372408658/First_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372409569/First_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part5.rar

HALF TIME

http://rapidshare.com/files/372411441/Half_Time_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.avi

SECOND HALF

http://rapidshare.com/files/372422600/Second_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372425391/Second_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372428350/Second_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372431038/Second_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/372431041/Second_Half_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheff_Utd_-_05-04-10.part5.rar

POST MATCH

http://rapidshare.com/files/372434041/Post_Match_-_FLC_-_Newcastle_v._Sheffield_United_-_05-04-10.avi

INTERCHANGEABLE LINKS!

Do NOT Re-Upload my links OR create a TORRENT!

CRC ERRORS? ALL USERS CAN FOLLOW THIS LINK AND DO AS IT SAYS.

I never thought that finding out we were promoted would of made us complacent but thats what we were in the 1st half.

We got a lucky soft penalty...technically it was a correct decision but very rarely you see them given. Nice bit of luck and wel tucked away by Lovenkrands.

2nd half we actually looked like a team deserving to be top of the league...could of scored a few.

Im pleased with the win, happy with our 2nd hald performance and delighted with promotion with 5 games to go but im gonna be critical of a few of the lads tonight.

Harper...6 Should of done better with goal, Sheff utd played done a job on him but still could of done better.

Enrique...7 Solid going forward and in defence but wasted a few good crossing chances...want to see him shoot more.

Simspon...6 Starting to worry about him alot now...didnt do alot wrong just doesnt look very good.

Williamson...8 Solid, read game well and made a few very important blocks at 1-0.

Gutierrez...7 I like him but he was fuckin gash 1st half, only a slight improvement in the second, lost the ball far to much but his running at times was so important.

Routledge...7 Frustrating...this lads got bags of talent but so inconsistent with the quality in his final ball...need to see more consistency...improve his shooting too.

Guthrie...6.5 Used ball well at times but got aught in posession far too much...should of scored twice.

Nolan...9 My man of match...Great goal, worked extremely hard for the team and passed ball well...well done Kevin.

Lovenkrands...7 Took penalty well, wanted ball alot but really should of scored again on two other occasions.

Barton...6 Looked hungry and chased everything...actually looked quick at times!

All in all it was a good result saved by a goo 2nd half performance...total anticlimax though.

We are up...we should be proud...another 3 points in the bag...Highest points total still on...all season unbeaten home record in over 100 years still on....lets go win this fuckin wank league and break some records too! Create a bit of history! <_<

Bottled it for their header though...

i thought it was 3-1 but i must of been jumping around like an idiot to notice it was diasallowed i was sitting rite by them shef utd tits and by christ some of them especially this skinny little 19yr old wearing a grey hoody and black scarf thinking he was the shit needed a slap. met a few good lads even met up for a pint and they saved me a seat felt pretty awesome even though i live so far away and will be back for even more games.

my quote of the match

(fuck off you yorkshire puddings) haha <_< awesome night few more cans now :aye:

Fucking Funny at Half Time when they played "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" and the Ultras up in L7 sang along with the Coloccini chant.

Some of them were still singing it on the train out of Toon.

I thought the atmosphere was prety good tonight. As for the game, we were shite first half, esp Jose & Jonas & ok in the second.

We are up...we should be proud...another 3 points in the bag...Highest points total still on...all season unbeaten home record in over 100 years still on....lets go win this fuckin wank league and break some records too! Create a bit of history! :aye:

He was fucking on the pitch 4 minutes or something? Now Geordie Lad I would normally enjoy reading these but this has just took the biscuit completely. And even branding Guthrie at 6.5 is a bit light, he did well. Shola aswell you can't rate him he didn't get a touch of the ball for fook sake.

Buck up or buck off ! <_<

We are up...we should be proud...another 3 points in the bag...Highest points total still on...all season unbeaten home record in over 100 years still on....lets go win this fuckin wank league and break some records too! Create a bit of history! :aye:

He was fucking on the pitch 4 minutes or something? Now Geordie Lad I would normally enjoy reading these but this has just took the biscuit completely. And even branding Guthrie at 6.5 is a bit light, he did well. Shola aswell you can't rate him he didn't get a touch of the ball for fook sake.

Buck up or buck off ! <_<

I agree completely on the Guthrie point, I thought he was a big participant in the middle and attacked very quickly, rather harsh on your rating there, suprised you rated Nolan tonight considering you're one of his biggest critics.

Got to say for my first post that it feels canny great to be back in the Premiership.

At least we will get more TV coverage over here on Fox Soccer Channel instead of relying on skanking a link from Sky via the internet or the patchy coverage on BBC iplayer again via the internet.

Hope the tour goes ahead in New York, its only a couple of hours flying time from here.

Well done again lads!!!

What was the attendance?

To quote .com....

a downright lie in our opinion. There simply weren't 4,000 empty seats in the ground.

Though I reckon there probably was, given the minibus that Sheffield United brought.

Edited by Happy Face

Got to say for my first post that it feels canny great to be back in the Premiership.

At least we will get more TV coverage over here on Fox Soccer Channel instead of relying on skanking a link from Sky via the internet or the patchy coverage on BBC iplayer again via the internet.

Hope the tour goes ahead in New York, its only a couple of hours flying time from here.

Well done again lads!!!

Can you change your user name cos thats just going to depress me every time I see it.

i got my arse down there and got myself a couple of tickets im sure the guy said there was only level seven left when i was there and that was well over an hour ago. i got the bug last week after travelling from wales to watch my first game and had to come back this week whats it like sitting up there?

Its alrite like....i quite like the view although the atmosphere isnt exactly great up there.

That said with the context of tonights match id imagine all around the ground will be buzzing!

Taxi parked up and off to stake my claim for the best table in the pub. The early start however will lead to far too many Kronnenburgs which in turn will no doubt lead to some very silly posts come 10pm.

Enjoy it boys and girls

Arrived just ahead of the Rush at 5.30pm and secured that one table in the pub that everyone craves. :lol:

The stage was all sett for four worried men to perform <_< "as soon as the match is finished" claimed the Landlord.

5 minutes into the second half the sound suddenly goes off!!! :lol: "Whats going on"?

"Sorry lads, the band needs to start now, but dont worry, I'll leave the TV screens on. :icon_lol:

Taxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :lol: to next pub

Watched the second half no probs but as soon as the whistle went, sound off, Taped music on! :aye: No interviews etc :aye:

Bastards

Edited by Christmas Tree