What will you / wont you miss about the Championship

Christmas Tree

A steal from another forum but a good day for it.

Will Miss

Expecting to win every game

Winning

The number of games played

Stability

Wont Miss

Not being on a stream every week

Never getting talked about on National radio sports programs

Expecting a win and really expecting a result at home.

If we can keep SJP a fortress for next season it will give us a very good chance of staying up. Getting a good result against some of the big boys and making sure we take chances against the lower end.

Won't miss not knowing half the teams and having to click twice to get to the championship scores after first selecting the premiership.

i'll miss being on the telly every week and winning.

won't miss the woeful standard of football from us and the opposition teams. i'm hopeful that both will improve next season

Won't miss all those pro-Ashley lot preaching on about the fact we should get behind him and forget the past simply because he owns the club who is fielding a successful team <_<

Won't miss all those pro-Ashley lot preaching on about the fact we should get behind him and forget the past simply because he owns the club who is fielding a successful team <_<

:aye:

unfortunately Craig, they go up with the team and may even get worse should Ash Splash Cash.

I won't miss anything. Winning games in this league is like winning a fight against a toddler.

Aye. Just the reason there should be no celebrations for our promotion. We should never have been laid this low and our performance this season has proven it. Without being particularly good, we've walked the league.

Just goes to show nothing's been accomplished. We are back to where we belong, but we have it all to prove again.

:aye:

unfortunately Craig, they go up with the team and may even get worse should Ash Splash Cash.

I'll miss optimistic people like you.

Will miss winning and having the best player in the league and having a defence that keeps clean sheets.

Won't miss Don Goodman, Peter Beagrie and people saying Harper would be in the England squad if he was playing in the premier league.

My internet was shit when we were in the PL so there was no point in me looking for streams so I didn't notice but are we on a stream week in week out? <_<

Only thing i will miss is the feelin of winning nearly every week.

Wont miss the gash we beat.

Wont miss the shitty commentators.

Wont miss the CCC at all.

Roll on the challenge of establishing ourselves again and playing against quality sides.

Guest Barrack Road

I will miss the night games a lot, loved those Wednesday night games and it seemed to be every week. I'll miss the four extra games, and I'll miss going to the game knowing we'll win.

What I won't miss is how easy lots of the games have been, I won't miss shit refs, which either seem to be wanting to make a name for themselves by fucking us off, OR complete homers which give us everything, and I won't miss the shit away supports, all families, contributing fuck all to the atmospheres, looking forward to having the mackems, Man Utd and Chelsea here again with proper away supports.