Who would you like to win the Playoffs?

Deano

Forest, Swansea, Cardiff and Leicester make up the four now with Blackpool close and Boro 6 points adrift.

The former four are most likely the ones to make up the play offs and i think it will be a Forest and Cardiff final with Forest winning promotion.

The shittest and least likely to make any big moves in the transfer market.

Hahaha <_<

I think Forest deserve to be there more than the other teams, but Swansea would be an easier 6 points

This. I have family in Nottingham and have always had a soft spot for them so would love to see them come up with us.

Cardiff would do ok in PL...Swansea and Leicester would go straight back down.

Forest, Swansea, Cardiff and Leicester make up the four now with Blackpool close and Boro 6 points adrift.

The former four are most likely the ones to make up the play offs and i think it will be a Forest and Cardiff final with Forest winning promotion.

Little preview on BBC right now...

Swansea, good organised side.

I like Paulo Sousa but i dont think Swansea would be strong enough.

With their current sqaud, I agree with you that they're not currently strong enough for the Premier Leauge, however I do think with a few neat signings they could improve that vastly, and their organisation and posession play would be enough to keep them up. Paulo Sousa seems a good manager, and I hope he does get them promoted.

With their current sqaud, I agree with you that they're not currently strong enough for the Premier Leauge, however I do think with a few neat signings they could improve that vastly, and their organisation and posession play would be enough to keep them up. Paulo Sousa seems a good manager, and I hope he does get them promoted.

Using that logic, looking at Swansea squad then surely newcastle would stay up comfortably then? <_<

Using that logic, looking at Swansea squad then surely newcastle would stay up comfortably then? <_<

That's a total different subject, and for too complex for this current topic, but you're correct on the logic, and perhaps a decent transfer budget could define our survival next season, but that depends with Mike though :aye:.

That's a total different subject, and for too complex for this current topic, but you're correct on the logic, and perhaps a decent transfer budget could define our survival next season, but that depends with Mike though :aye:.

I know its off subject but why is it complex?

Quite simple really...we have a better squad that Swansea, we are organised...so if a 'few neat signings" is enough for them to stay up then the same for us would mean us staying up too?

Simples. :icon_lol:

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Why is it complex? Quite simple really...we have a better squad that Swansea, we are organised...so if a 'few neat signings" is enough for them to stay up then the same for us would mean us staying up too?

Simples. :icon_lol:

It's quite obvious were above Swansea in most departments, it's also shows that their organisation in defense is slightly better currently, as it stands they've got the best defensive record in the Championship, although in terms of squad depth they're much weaker. My main point on survival is based on the actions of the incredibly incompetent Mr.Ashley, which is the reasons behind my pessismism. :aye:

I think personally that FMA should be given the chance to build some bridges this summer. Things will never be forgotten but if he does the right thing for the club in the summer im willing to give him another chance.

I think personally that FMA should be given the chance to build some bridges this summer. Things will never be forgotten but if he does the right thing for the club in the summer im willing to give him another chance.

A fair enough aproach to the upcoming season, but I don't think I could personally adapt to that. Meanwhile, its pretty fair overall, and not too exagerated like CT, who is currently living life in a dreamworld too far from reality.

not swansea or cardiff, they're so proud of being welsh that they forget they don't play in the welsh league so they can piss off

I reckon forest deserve it but otherwise I like to go for the least likely option

blackpool

Guest Barrack Road
Forest. Grew up there, family live there and a big club with history that should be in the top flight.

Couldn't give a fuck, Forest are mugs who think they're something better than Sheff Wed, I didn't even realise what Forest thought about themselves, if they didn't exist no one would care, but I've seen their mouth, and I don't want no Welsh cunts up, so Leicester.

Forest. Grew up there, family live there and a big club with history that should be in the top flight.

Couldn't give a fuck, Forest are mugs who think they're something better than Sheff Wed, I didn't even realise what Forest thought about themselves, if they didn't exist no one would care, but I've seen their mouth, and I don't want no Welsh cunts up, so Leicester.

Did I ask if you did? Tbf I think most balanced and rational individuals would say that historically at least they're quite a big club. Would prefer to have them than someone like Burnley. Two European cups after all. What have Leicester ever done?

Btw my dad's dad was from Wales, maybe I should be rooting for Cardiff or Swansea...

Guest Barrack Road

Did I ask if you did? Tbf I think most balanced and rational individuals would say that historically at least they're quite a big club. Would prefer to have them than someone like Burnley. Two European cups after all. What have Leicester ever done?

Btw my dad's dad was from Wales, maybe I should be rooting for Cardiff or Swansea...

Won two trophies in the last 13 years to Forest's none? Historically quite a big club why though? Because they won 3 important trophies in 3 seasons. That is largely it. If your dads from Wales it's not his fault, but too far to travel for away games thats why I don't want them up.

Won two trophies in the last 13 years to Forest's none? Historically quite a big club why though? Because they won 3 important trophies in 3 seasons. That is largely it. If your dads from Wales it's not his fault, but too far to travel for away games thats why I don't want them up.

<_<

Tbh I'm not too arsed about my Welsh heritage. The grandfather in question was a cunt of epic proportions (in your terms, think scouser combined with spurs fan combined with brummie).

Guest Barrack Road

<_<

Tbh I'm not too arsed about my Welsh heritage. The grandfather in question was a cunt of epic proportions (in your terms, think scouser combined with spurs fan combined with brummie).

I think my surnames Welsh, certainly a lot of Welsh people have it.