And it's official !!!!

Kevin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And when we get to Wigan, this is what we'll sing:

WE ARE GEORDIES, SUPER GEORDIES, KEEGAN IS OUR KING!

:aye::icon_lol:

Aye praise be to Keegan!! Thanks King Kev for getting us promoted <_<

WE ARE GEORDIES, SUPER GEORDIES, SHIT STANDARD OF CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL AND OUR MOSTLY PREMIER LEAGUE SQUAD IS OUR KING!

WE ARE GEORDIES, SUPER GEORDIES, SHIT STANDARD OF CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL AND OUR MOSTLY PREMIER LEAGUE SQUAD IS OUR KING!

Much Better :aye::lol:

I'm being a reet miserable bastard about this like. Of course I'm over the moon we're going up, but only after the mighty fuck up that was last season. Does Mr Ashley think its all rosey in the garden now? Someone said on here recently that this isnt like the last promotion. Well, its a fucking mile off. Last time we achieved a great deal. This time we've bounced back after the stewardship of our club failed in pretty much every way possible. I can't just forget all thats gone on since he arrived. There is a shit load of work to be done now just to have us maintain our position next season and we still dont know what MA's true intentions are. Unlikely we ever will given how easily he lies.

Well done lads getting us up, but the work really starts next season.

We did not even have to kick a ball tonight. well done, job done lads!

I don't think we've kicked a decent ball all season so that's quite appropriate.

I'm usually an optimist but unless we're sold I see absolutely no reason to celebrate.

I don't think we've kicked a decent ball all season so that's quite appropriate.

I'm usually an optimist but unless we're sold I see absolutely no reason to celebrate.

The typical delusion of the average geordie. Why the fuck can you not understand newcastle will not be sold in the near future, no rich arab is going to come in and throw the manager £100mil. Something that some fans need to understand. We have to get on with it the best way we can.

I'm being a reet miserable bastard about this like. Of course I'm over the moon we're going up, but only after the mighty fuck up that was last season. Does Mr Ashley think its all rosey in the garden now? Someone said on here recently that this isnt like the last promotion. Well, its a fucking mile off. Last time we achieved a great deal. This time we've bounced back after the stewardship of our club failed in pretty much every way possible. I can't just forget all thats gone on since he arrived. There is a shit load of work to be done now just to have us maintain our position next season and we still dont know what MA's true intentions are. Unlikely we ever will given how easily he lies.

Well done lads getting us up, but the work really starts next season.

That's what I'm talking about.

In 1993, I saw it as a luxury being promoted to the Premiership... now I see it as a necessity.

All we've done IMO is put ourselves back on a level playing field, we've not achieved anything - merely corrected the wrongs of 2008/09. Ashley's still done nowt, we're still down on where we were when he took over so all this whooping and hollering is very empty as far as I'm concerned.

Now the REAL work starts.

The typical delusion of the average geordie. Why the fuck can you not understand newcastle will not be sold in the near future, no rich arab is going to come in and throw the manager £100mil. Something that some fans need to understand. We have to get on with it the best way we can.

Sold or not sold there's nothing to celebrate here you plank. We are where we started. If you want to celebrate that, go on, but the work is only half done for me.

The typical delusion of the average geordie. Why the fuck can you not understand newcastle will not be sold in the near future, no rich arab is going to come in and throw the manager £100mil.

How to win friends and influence people <_<