Apartment

Mark

Was going to go in their last night, I was talking to the bouncer (since I got ID'd :rolleyes: ) and he told me it was 4 quid a pint! Looking back I don't know if he just didnt want me to go in, or if it really was 4 quid for a pint. I know its pricey on a saturday and friday but on a Monday aswell?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to go in their last night, I was talking to the bouncer (since I got ID'd  :rolleyes: ) and he told me it was 4 quid a pint! Looking back I don't know if he just didnt want me to go in, or if it really was 4 quid for a  pint. I know its pricey on a saturday and friday but on a Monday aswell?

58914[/snapback]

Proper cernts bar imo.

Well pints are just as cheaper, and if not cheaper in some places on a monday, so I thoguht it would be same price for a bottle.

58918[/snapback]

Ah right.

Usually where I go out bottles tend to be cheaper, or certain bars have certain promotions on drinks, so you usually just drink the cheapest one if your tight...

Well pints are just as cheaper, and if not cheaper in some places on a monday, so I thoguht it would be same price for a bottle.

58918[/snapback]

Ah right.

Usually where I go out bottles tend to be cheaper, or certain bars have certain promotions on drinks, so you usually just drink the cheapest one if your tight...

58920[/snapback]

The Apartment is so 'cool' they don't do drinks promotions :rolleyes:

58918[/snapback]

Ah right.

58920[/snapback]

The Apartment is so 'cool' they don't do drinks promotions :rolleyes:

58921[/snapback]

I see.

Proper cernts bar tbh. ;)

I don't like stuck up places like. Tiger Tiger is a class club but ruined by tossers. Going to Sea next week, hope thats not full of tossers

58926[/snapback]

Sea is bad for posers like. I've only been in once and hated it with a passion. My mates have a been a couple of times (different nights) and haven't managed to stay the whole night. They say Tiger Tiger is only decent on a Thursday night.

Personally I like Apartment. It is full of possing tosser's but I don't let that effect my night.

It's not cheap but not much different to most places now. The difference is that the drink you get in there is quality (too many bars can't even manage cold beer!) and your in good surroundings.

The food is excellent as well and you get to go into the members lounge if your having a meal. Mind you the members lounge is probably the poorest part of the place.

Edited by David Kelly

Depends what you like.  Personally I prefer going somewhere with good surroundings where you can buy quality drinks as oppose to supping warm bottles of becks in shit holes like Lennons.

58950[/snapback]

Aye, because not liking the Apartment immediately means you go to places like Lennon's :rolleyes: Jesus, I'd forgot that place existed, what a fucking shit hole!

It's like someone said in a previous thread i think, the toon has loads of good bars but the clubs are shite!

Sea is shite, well apart from the time i bumped into Jakki Degg there one night and she gave me oral pleasure in the bogs!  :rolleyes:

58932[/snapback]

So Sea is always shite then? ;)

Depends what you like.  Personally I prefer going somewhere with good surroundings where you can buy quality drinks as oppose to supping warm bottles of becks in shit holes like Lennons.

58950[/snapback]

Aye, because not liking the Apartment immediately means you go to places like Lennon's :rolleyes: Jesus, I'd forgot that place existed, what a fucking shit hole!

58951[/snapback]

Sorry Alex, wasn't suggesting that's where you drink. I was just trying to think of where the complete opposite to Apartment would be without resorting to the Labour Club

58950[/snapback]

Aye, because not liking the Apartment immediately means you go to places like Lennon's ;) Jesus, I'd forgot that place existed, what a fucking shit hole!

58951[/snapback]

Sorry Alex, wasn't suggesting that's where you drink. I was just trying to think of where the complete opposite to Apartment would be without resorting to the Labour Club

58971[/snapback]

Divvent worry aboot it man :rolleyes: I was just amused by being reminded of Lennon's and it's equally classy sister pub Sgt. Pepper's!

We sometimes drink in Sgt Peppars before the game. It's alright, althought they seem to have Sky taken out then put back in again every couple of weeks and I wouldn't knock ower someones drink in there and wait around for the consequences.

We sometimes drink in Sgt Peppars before the game. It's alright, althought they seem to have Sky taken out then put back in again every couple of weeks and I wouldn't knock ower someones drink in there and wait around for the consequences.

59005[/snapback]

We used to go after the match. Can you or Mr. Kelly tell me if they've still got the posters with loads of drinks offers that are never on when you're there, e.g.:

Lager Half Price

Between 2-4 on Mondays

:rolleyes:

Edited by alex

59005[/snapback]

We used to go after the match. Can you or Mr. Kelly tell me if they've still got the posters with loads of drinks offers that are never on when you're there, e.g.:

Lager Half Price

Between 2-4 on Mondays

:rolleyes:

59007[/snapback]

;) Still do!

Although they did have happy hour on a Thursday from 5 to 7 or something which I bet they thought was pretty clever until they moved UEFA cup ties to that day.

Personally I like Apartment.  It is full of possing tosser's but I don't let that effect my night.

It's not cheap but not much different to most places now.  The difference is that the drink you get in there is quality (too many bars can't even manage cold beer!) and your in good surroundings.

The food is excellent as well and you get to go into the members lounge if your having a meal.  Mind you the members lounge is probably the poorest part of the place.

58946[/snapback]

They're just the ones I picked out, like.

Fucking full of kids on here. Jesus wept tbh. :rolleyes: