• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably doon Byker/Ouseburn on Sarrida. I'll be the one in the cloth cap :D

59386[/snapback]

Left yourself open to the usual bald abuse. :icon_lol:

I really like the cluster of pubs at the Ouseburn - the Cluney, the Tyne, The Free trade, but they're a bugger to get to, especially in winter, when its brassic. No jokes Gemmill!

Probably doon Byker/Ouseburn on Sarrida. I'll be the one in the cloth cap :icon_lol:

59386[/snapback]

Left yourself open to the usual bald abuse. :angry:

I really like the cluster of pubs at the Ouseburn - the Cluney, the Tyne, The Free trade, but they're a bugger to get to, especially in winter, when its brassic. No jokes Gemmill!

59394[/snapback]

None needed. :D

59386[/snapback]

Do they let you keep your whippet in the bar? :icon_lol:

59392[/snapback]

Aye, I normally get him a bottle of dog. Ha! Bottle of dog, geddit? *groan*

59386[/snapback]

Left yourself open to the usual bald abuse. :icon_lol:

59394[/snapback]

I'm that fucking hard, I walk to them from the toon, in the snow without a hat.

:angry:

...Liquid...?

FUCKING LIQUID!

you need to grow up and avoid that shit hole like the fucking plague.

if anyone ever tells you it's anything but an utter dive, spit in their face and turn around twice, citing two hail mary's and one hows your father.

it's the grubbiest little hovel on the Bigg Market, and that's saying something, their idea of a good time is to turn down everything but the bass on the "choonz" that spill out through the cracks in the wall caused by the seemingly endless application of pubescent stomach acid.

couldn't give a shit about most bars in town, but this one is an absolute fucking disgrace. You'd be better off on a park bench imho

59292[/snapback]

Well I've only just started going out to Newcastle, so I want to go everywhere before I make up my mind like. Although all bars in the bigg Market look shite as fuck, but Liquid looks half decent if it ever gets an atmosphere

Well I've only just started going out to Newcastle, so I want to go everywhere before I make up my mind like. Although all bars in the bigg Market look shite as fuck, but Liquid looks half decent if it ever gets an atmosphere

59813[/snapback]

:D shite as fuck, that made me chuckle.

59813[/snapback]

:D shite as fuck, that made me chuckle.

59833[/snapback]

Lack of vocabulary tbh

Pig and whistle. Grimmest bar I've ever been in. The toilet in that place looked like that one out of Trainspotting.

The Rose and Crown at the top of the Bigg Market ran it a close second. We watched the England v Portugal game in Euro 2000 in there, we were lucky to get out alive. They looked like they wanted to kill us at one point!

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Worst bar I've ever been to is Bambra's Reflex or something, next to flares. I'm not sure weather the women were actually women, and it stunk of sweaty feet.

Edited by Mark

pretty much all of the Bigg Market hovels suck a big fat woody, buit for some reason I have a special contempt for Yates'

Music too loud for a conversation and too shit to dance too (never mind that it's a fucking Pub and not the make shift nightclub that the fat old men and women who cram up against eachother want it to be.), it's also not as cheap as people suggest, nor is it remotely well ranging in it's drinks on offer. But worst of all is it's name, it conjures images of overweight, middle aged women grabbing glass collectors arses as they walk past, while sucking on their Blue WKD and telling sharon how good she looks in that tight silver pvc boob tube. Yayt seees... it's a fucking boil on the cheese ridden knob of the Devil!

You see, this is the good thing about Newcastle, there's something for everyone.

When I want to go out with my working class common as shite mates from when I was little, there's The Pig and Whistle and the rest of the Bigg Market.

When I want to go out with posh, up there own arse people like them I work with, there's Apartment & down the quayside.

When I want to go out with mates from Uni that like it chilled with some good music there's the Forth and Head of Steam and the like.

When I want to go for a Pint with me dad there's the pubs that Alex suggests.

It's horses for courses, be grateful the Bigg Market is there, because if it wasn't, the dregs of society would be coming to the pubs you like.

You see, this is the good thing about Newcastle, there's something for everyone.

When I want to go out with my working class common as shite mates from when I was little, there's The Pig and Whistle and the rest of the Bigg Market. 

When I want to go out with posh, up there own arse people like them I work with, there's Apartment & down the quayside.

When I want to go out with mates from Uni that like it chilled with some good music there's the Forth and Head of Steam and the like.

It's horses for courses, be grateful the Bigg Market is there, because if it wasn't, the dregs of society would be coming to the pubs you like.

60170[/snapback]

You knobjockey :D

60170[/snapback]

You knobjockey :D

60173[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

:angry: