About as far past UNBELIEVABLE as it gets

Guest Barrack Road

She's getting absolutely maimed in the comments. Even more so than usual. :angry:

Howay Meenz - post the link. I need a good chuckle :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wonder if she can see the irony of describing people as warped, militant, cowardly factually challenged half-wits & numbskulls then advocating a national "Online Respect" campaign "to modify an uncomfortably harsh climate of web ranting."

Would the respect campaign allow such vitriol Louise?

Guest Barrack Road

We should start a Louise Taylor thread as she clearly reads this forum, I'm sure I and many others are already in her black book.

We should start a Louise Taylor thread as she clearly reads this forum, I'm sure I and many others are already in her black book.

Waste of energy mate, just kick her in the clunge and be done with it.

I wouldn't be banking on ever seeing your shoe again mind... :angry:

Re: the hooligan comment, you can pretty much guarantee she didn't even like football back in the 80s. I doubt if she liked it pre-Euro '96.

Re: the hooligan comment, you can pretty much guarantee she didn't even like football back in the 80s. I doubt if she liked it pre-Euro '96.

Mackems were in Division Three for a season, were they not? :angry:

I doubt she likes it now, its merely a way for her to kick men in the nads.

Mackems were in Division Three for a season, were they not? :angry:

Good old Lawrie McMenemy.

Mackems were in Division Three for a season, were they not? :D

And marvellous old Gillingham :angry:

Guest Barrack Road

Not that this is a thing to take the piss out of cos we can all feel down now and again, but I reckon if you went to Paddy Power's and asked them for a price on whether she takes prozac, I reckon you'd be quoted no better than Evens.

Not that this is a thing to take the piss out of cos we can all feel down now and again, but I reckon if you went to Paddy Power's and asked them for a price on whether she takes prozac, I reckon you'd be quoted no better than Evens.

:angry:

That article is basically a shit WUM getting wound up more than her intended audience.

I think I've said before - Charles Harrison: "Oh my God, Casacarino has scored again" is my favourite line of commentary ever.

Guest Barrack Road

I think I've said before - Charles Harrison: "Oh my God, Casacarino has scored again" is my favourite line of commentary ever.

:naughty:

He hated the toon, as much as John Cairns loved us.

Guest Barrack Road
[

I’m not sure who the online sports editor is, but Geoff Marsh is the editor for the website and can be contacted at online editor

Thesports editor would be one Bill Bradshaw who is a mackem, then!

it explains a lot doesnt it!

Bill Bradshaw's not to blame, he's a really good bloke* I know him. * For a mackem

[

I’m not sure who the online sports editor is, but Geoff Marsh is the editor for the website and can be contacted at online editor

Thesports editor would be one Bill Bradshaw who is a mackem, then it explains a lot doesnt it!

Bill Bradshaw's not to blame, he's a really good bloke* I know him. * For a mackem

You've got a Makem mate?

fuck off

Guest Barrack Road
[

Thesports editor would be one Bill Bradshaw who is a mackem, then it explains a lot doesnt it!

You've got a Makem mate?

fuck off

:D:) He's not a mate, he's someone I used to work with when I was a kid.

I sent him this email two days ago, he hasn't responded yet.

Hi Bill

I don't know if you remember me but I used to work in your offices when you were editor of The Journal, I was only 17 or so at the time, and you were always a really decent bloke towards me. I was on office junior there and used to assist your PA Sarah, you will remember me because I used to take the piss out of that homosexual Chris Hastings every day and he complained.

I've noticed your career has taken off since then massively and well done, The Express is obviously one of the most widely respected and largest newspapers in the country.

Now I know you're a Sunderland fan, but whenever I used to chat with you, or I've seen you since on the Sunday Supplement, whenever you've mentioned NUFC you have always been fair and balanced, and it could be because you were from an era when Newcastle and Sunderland supporters had a lot more respect for one another.

Which is why I'm shaking my head at the disgraceful vitriolic nonsense from "The Voice of Football", (I know more about football than this cretin and I do) Mick Dennis. Mick Dennis is an idiot, and someone who clearly prostitutes himself as a wind up merchant, or a controversy seeker in order to gain interest in your sports pages. It's either that or The Express have decided to go down an anti-Newcastle United path. Either way he's got no self respect in my view, and no professional integrity.

I would like you to read his article about Newcastle United's disloyal fans Bill, and tell me what you think.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/167776...s-still-deluded

43,000 average gate and we are disloyal, despite this being the largest average any club has had outside a top flight division, anywhere on earth since 1974, despite Premiership ticket prices, despite being utterly dragged through the mud with no money to spend. If you have idiots like this writing nonsense like he has, your captive audience will go down. The Express isn't The Star or The Sport, I'm disappointed that such drivel about my club is allowed to be written in order to pacify a Newcastle United hating nation.

Best Wishes

Steve