• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost tbh.

60890[/snapback]

No, you're not. Which is a pity, like.

60895[/snapback]

If you have a problem just pm me and we'll meet up ;)

60900[/snapback]

You " offering me out ", are you, Alex? :lol:

60995[/snapback]

Aye, I want a date though not a fight and make sure you wear your uniform this time :lol:

Not taking the piss here but I'll actually be very interested to see how Souness does employ Luque.

60896[/snapback]

I agree again, Alex. And as I've said, if Souness uses Luque mostly as an out and out striker when he has other options, I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

I will still maintain though, that my reasons for believing Luque is a left sided player come from what I heard from Souness. That's all I've been saying all along, I don't know why Gol is making such a fucking big issue of it, unless he's getting ready for a wank at the thought of catching me making a mistake.

60989[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus wept, that's the biggest piece of irony I've ever seen on this board.

Nice childish comment again though, despite always claiming it's other posters who do that.

Not taking the piss here but I'll actually be very interested to see how Souness does employ Luque.

60896[/snapback]

I agree again, Alex. And as I've said, if Souness uses Luque mostly as an out and out striker when he has other options, I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

I will still maintain though, that my reasons for believing Luque is a left sided player come from what I heard from Souness. That's all I've been saying all along, I don't know why Gol is making such a fucking big issue of it, unless he's getting ready for a wank at the thought of catching me making a mistake.

60989[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus wept, that's the biggest piece of irony I've ever seen on this board.

Nice childish comment again though, despite always claiming it's other posters who do that.

60998[/snapback]

Stop being childish Gol.

Surely that's even more ironic, no?

60896[/snapback]

60989[/snapback]

60998[/snapback]

Stop being childish Gol.

Surely that's even more ironic, no?

61001[/snapback]

:lol:

Spam tbh

I showed this thread to my missus last night and pointed out that one person was in his late 20s and one person in his 50s and asked her to tell me on the basis of what's been posted, which was which....

She correctly identified Gol, but said she couldn't identify a bloke in his 50s - said there was some kid called Howaythelads stamping his feet because no-one was playing fair though :lol:

60881[/snapback]

Here we go. When will you grow up, man?

Have you any idea how stupid that sounds? Showing a forum thread to your missus? Bloody hell, my missus would wonder what she was married to if I involved her in anything to do with this forum. You must have a really sad life, Chayton. I feel sorry for you, man. I really do. No doubt you'll claim you made this up now you realise what a tosser it makes you seem. ;)

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

She asked me what I was pissing myself laughing at last night - when I showed her what you were coming out with, she was cracking up as well!

She said our 3 year old doesn't even carry on like that when people disagree with her!

BTW, I suspect you're damned right - your missus WOULD wonder what the hell she was married to if you showed her how you carry on in here! ;)

60901[/snapback]

I suppose what you're on about here was your daft post about manc-mag and all that daft blurb when I proved you were talking bollocks yet again. Doh!

The shite you come out with when you know you've got no answer would be incredible if it wasn't so predictable. Most of my posts last night were banter, man. Check it out, unless you're afraid of being proven wrong yet again. ;)

I showed this thread to my missus last night and pointed out that one person was in his late 20s and one person in his 50s and asked her to tell me on the basis of what's been posted, which was which....

She correctly identified Gol, but said she couldn't identify a bloke in his 50s - said there was some kid called Howaythelads stamping his feet because no-one was playing fair though :lol:

60881[/snapback]

Have you any idea how stupid that sounds? Showing a forum thread to your missus? Bloody hell, my missus would wonder what she was married to if I involved her in anything to do with this forum. You must have a really sad life, Chayton. I feel sorry for you, man. I really do. No doubt you'll claim you made this up now you realise what a tosser it makes you seem. ;)

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

She asked me what I was pissing myself laughing at last night - when I showed her what you were coming out with, she was cracking up as well!

She said our 3 year old doesn't even carry on like that when people disagree with her!

BTW, I suspect you're damned right - your missus WOULD wonder what the hell she was married to if you showed her how you carry on in here! ;)

60901[/snapback]

I suppose what you're on about here was your daft post about manc-mag and all that daft blurb when I proved you were talking bollocks yet again. Doh!

The shite you come out with when you know you've got no answer would be incredible if it wasn't so predictable. Most of my posts last night were banter, man. Check it out, unless you're afraid of being proven wrong yet again. :icon_lol:

61007[/snapback]

You admitted you were wrong about that you fucking half-wit! ;)

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

The shite you come out with when you know you've got no answer would be incredible if it wasn't so predictable. Most of my posts last night were banter, man. Check it out, unless you're afraid of being proven wrong yet again. ;)

61007[/snapback]

B A N T E R

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

The shite you come out with when you know you've got no answer would be incredible if it wasn't so predictable. Most of my posts last night were banter, man. Check it out, unless you're afraid of being proven wrong yet again. :icon_lol:

61007[/snapback]

Well it read to someone who never reads this place as a middle-aged bloke who was getting a cob-on because he couldn't get his own way! Funny how it looked that way to so regulars as well....

But why don't you keep saying it's "just banter" man to stop yourself looking so daft! ;):icon_lol:

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

61007[/snapback]

Well it read to someone who never reads this place as a middle-aged bloke who was getting a cob-on because he couldn't get his own way! Funny how it looked that way to so regulars as well....

But why don't you keep saying it's "just banter" man to stop yourself looking so daft! ;):icon_lol:

61013[/snapback]

B A N T E R

I'm lost tbh.

60890[/snapback]

60895[/snapback]

60900[/snapback]

You " offering me out ", are you, Alex? :lol:

60995[/snapback]

Aye, I want a date though not a fight and make sure you wear your uniform this time ;)

60997[/snapback]

I can just see him turning up at your work in full uniform, scooping you up into his arms, and carrying you through a packed office with everyone cheering.

*sings* Love lift us up where we beloooong!

Call this cliquey or whatever, but... is it just me or is there a fairly clear distinction between the attitudes of those who've actually met other posters from the various incarnations of the forum(s) at pissups and for whom this whole Internet malarkey therefore has a tangible, real-life relevance, and those who seem to keep getting bogged down in this kind of conversation again and again? OK, so plenty of the pissup regulars are involved in this and the other circular threads we've been wasting our energy on recently, but a lot of it does seem to be down to the people who lack the kind of mutual respect you get from sharing an actual real-life pint or two, hence coming across as truly intent on incessantly dredging up these cute little cyber-spats and scoring as many Excellent Computer Rightness Points! as they can from behind their anonymous internet shields.

Or something.

Anyway, Luque's not a left-winger, he's a very naughty boy.

I'm lost tbh.

60890[/snapback]

60895[/snapback]

60900[/snapback]

You " offering me out ", are you, Alex? ;)

60995[/snapback]

Aye, I want a date though not a fight and make sure you wear your uniform this time ;)

60997[/snapback]

I can just see him turning up at your work in full uniform, scooping you up into his arms, and carrying you through a packed office with everyone cheering.

*sings* Love lift us up where we beloooong!

61015[/snapback]

Before putting his back out, the old turd!

Call this cliquey or whatever, but... is it just me or is there a fairly clear distinction between the attitudes of those who've actually met other posters from the various incarnations of the forum(s) at pissups and for whom this whole Internet malarkey therefore has a tangible, real-life relevance, and those who seem to keep getting bogged down in this kind of conversation again and again? OK, so plenty of the pissup regulars are involved in this and the other circular threads we've been wasting our energy on recently, but a lot of it does seem to be down to the people who lack the kind of mutual respect you get from sharing an actual real-life pint or two, hence coming across as truly intent on incessantly dredging up these cute little cyber-spats and scoring as many Excellent Computer Rightness Points! as they can from behind their anonymous internet shields.

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

I've not met any of you lot, and I seem to be right in the middle of this little conversation :lol:

Know what you mean though.

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

Booooooo! :lol:

The (camp) voice of reason!

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

61007[/snapback]

61013[/snapback]

Contradicted yourself there mate, you said your missus couldn't identify a 50 year old, then said she could identify a middle aged bloke getting "a cob on"

I'm making an assumption there mind

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

Aye you make a good point like. I reckon we should all rent a house in the Lakes for the weekend and settle this like real men. With a game of sticky biccy.

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

61007[/snapback]

61013[/snapback]

Contradicted yourself there mate, you said your missus couldn't identify a 50 year old, then said she could identify a middle aged bloke getting "a cob on"

61022[/snapback]

COM045.jpg

60881[/snapback]

BTW I'm not in my 50's.

60894[/snapback]

60901[/snapback]

61007[/snapback]

61013[/snapback]

61022[/snapback]

50 isnt middle aged tbh. It's practically pensionable.