Enter Luque?

Shearergol

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:;););););););):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):slap:;):slap:;):yes;);););););)

*fuck my keyboard's shagged!*

60990[/snapback]

It's doing better than you, for sure.

61029[/snapback]

Really? S'pose my kids are a figment of my imagination then? Or are you gonna stamp your feet and tell me I don't have any? :lol:

:lol:;););););););):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):slap:;):slap:;):yes;);););););)

60990[/snapback]

61029[/snapback]

Really? S'pose my kids are a figment of my imagination then? Or are you gonna stamp your feet and tell me I don't have any? :lol:

61032[/snapback]

Was one of them a replacement for Robert though?

Not taking the piss here but I'll actually be very interested to see how Souness does employ Luque.

60896[/snapback]

I agree again, Alex. And as I've said, if Souness uses Luque mostly as an out and out striker when he has other options, I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

I will still maintain though, that my reasons for believing Luque is a left sided player come from what I heard from Souness. That's all I've been saying all along, I don't know why Gol is making such a fucking big issue of it, unless he's getting ready for a wank at the thought of catching me making a mistake.

60989[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus wept, that's the biggest piece of irony I've ever seen on this board.

Nice childish comment again though, despite always claiming it's other posters who do that.

60998[/snapback]

Doesn't seem childish to me. Everyone except you knows Luque was signed by Souness to play on the left. That you're making such an issue of it is going to make you look a real plank when it finally dawns on you, mate.

60990[/snapback]

61029[/snapback]

61032[/snapback]

Was one of them a replacement for Robert though?

61035[/snapback]

Bellamy actually - always twisting on! ;)

Call this cliquey or whatever, but... is it just me or is there a fairly clear distinction between the attitudes of those who've actually met other posters from the various incarnations of the forum(s) at pissups and for whom this whole Internet malarkey therefore has a tangible, real-life relevance, and those who seem to keep getting bogged down in this kind of conversation again and again? OK, so plenty of the pissup regulars are involved in this and the other circular threads we've been wasting our energy on recently, but a lot of it does seem to be down to the people who lack the kind of mutual respect you get from sharing an actual real-life pint or two, hence coming across as truly intent on incessantly dredging up these cute little cyber-spats and scoring as many Excellent Computer Rightness Points! as they can from behind their anonymous internet shields.

Or something.

Anyway, Luque's not a left-winger, he's a very naughty boy.

61016[/snapback]

Aye you make a good point like. I reckon we should all rent a house in the Lakes for the weekend and settle this like real men. With a game of sticky biccy.

61024[/snapback]

You'd miss out then, Graeme.

Call this cliquey or whatever, but... is it just me or is there a fairly clear distinction between the attitudes of those who've actually met other posters from the various incarnations of the forum(s) at pissups and for whom this whole Internet malarkey therefore has a tangible, real-life relevance, and those who seem to keep getting bogged down in this kind of conversation again and again? OK, so plenty of the pissup regulars are involved in this and the other circular threads we've been wasting our energy on recently, but a lot of it does seem to be down to the people who lack the kind of mutual respect you get from sharing an actual real-life pint or two, hence coming across as truly intent on incessantly dredging up these cute little cyber-spats and scoring as many Excellent Computer Rightness Points! as they can from behind their anonymous internet shields.

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

Aye you make a good point like. I reckon we should all rent a house in the Lakes for the weekend and settle this like real men. With a game of sticky biccy.

61024[/snapback]

You'd miss out then, Graeme.

61039[/snapback]

How so, Mayo?

Not taking the piss here but I'll actually be very interested to see how Souness does employ Luque.

60896[/snapback]

I agree again, Alex. And as I've said, if Souness uses Luque mostly as an out and out striker when he has other options, I'll be more than happy to admit I was wrong.

I will still maintain though, that my reasons for believing Luque is a left sided player come from what I heard from Souness. That's all I've been saying all along, I don't know why Gol is making such a fucking big issue of it, unless he's getting ready for a wank at the thought of catching me making a mistake.

60989[/snapback]

:lol: Jesus wept, that's the biggest piece of irony I've ever seen on this board.

Nice childish comment again though, despite always claiming it's other posters who do that.

60998[/snapback]

Doesn't seem childish to me. Everyone except you knows Luque was signed by Souness to play on the left. That you're making such an issue of it is going to make you look a real plank when it finally dawns on you, mate.

61036[/snapback]

"Luque is a striker. If Souness plays him on the left he's making a mistake"

Right, pray tell me what issue I'm making exactly? I don't doubt that Souness WILL play him on the wing. However, he's a striker, like it or not.

LET THE FUCKING THING SINK IN, I'VE SAID IT ENOUGH TIMES!

Banter ;)

EDIT: Oh, and you don't think it's childish saying that I'm having a wank over your mistakes? Yeah, ok :lol:

60990[/snapback]

61029[/snapback]

61032[/snapback]

You could have half a dozen for all I care. I imagine there are loads of blokes in the part of world you live in? Perhaps they're all like your keyboard?

;);););););):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):slap:;):slap:;):yes;);););););););)

60990[/snapback]

61029[/snapback]

61032[/snapback]

You could have half a dozen for all I care. I imagine there are loads of blokes in the part of world you live in? Perhaps they're all like your keyboard?

61049[/snapback]

:lol:

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

61024[/snapback]

No way am I playing sticky biccy with you lot. :lol:

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

61024[/snapback]

61054[/snapback]

I should hope not too. I'd like to think you werent a 'real man' either!

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

61024[/snapback]

61054[/snapback]

61055[/snapback]

Not really real, but I've got bigger metaphorical bollocks than some blokes I know. :lol:

:lol:;):lol:;););););););):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):icon_lol:;):slap:;):slap:;):yes;);););)

60990[/snapback]

61029[/snapback]

B A N T E R

61031[/snapback]

Eh?

61044[/snapback]

Thanks for the PM by the way. Not sure why you didn't just post it on here though.

BANTER ;)

Or something.

61016[/snapback]

61024[/snapback]

61054[/snapback]

61055[/snapback]

Not really real, but I've got bigger metaphorical bollocks than some blokes I know. :lol:

61057[/snapback]

Aye, I've seen. You have to keep parting them to keep them oot yer eyes!

;)

Before the clique is hijacking another thread, can anyone tell me now if Luque is a left winger (or a defensive midfielder)?

61070[/snapback]

I'm on the case, I've sent off the following questions to two Deportivo fans as part of our "Insiders View: Albert Luque" feature.

Q: Can Luque really play as a defensive midfielder?

Q: Why does he wear the No.99 shirt?

Q: Is he a striker or a winger?

Q: Did he really support Newcastle as a boy?

Q: How many Champions League medals does he own?

Q: Did he get chinned off "El Rifle"?

Q: Can Newcastle win a trophy at last?

Q: What happened to Souness' tache?

Q: Faye, good squad player or a waste of space?

Q: Bramble, a liability or full of potential?

Q: Is Toontastic plastic in your opinion?

Q: Is N.O shite in your opinion?

Q: Boumsong, a waste of money or worth it?

Q: Bellamy, does he score enough goals?

Q: Kluivert, mercenary or superstar?

Q: Did Hitzfeld get on that plane?

Q: Taylor, next Jon Terry?

Q: Babayaro, is he really that lass off Big Brother?

Q: "tbh", inane or funny?

Q: Is your chairman a wanker or wot?

I expect the results in a few days. Should be interesting.

Rather like the meaning of the "S" in "S Club 7", Luque is whatever you want him to be.

:lol:

61089[/snapback]

That's bizzare I always thought the "S" stood for shit!

.cock is such a fucked up site.

Luque's profile calls him a striker.

Luque the striker

And the senior squad page calls him midfielder:

Luque the midfielder

So let's wait and see because we all know Souness is such a useless tool that he will play him at RB.

Edited by sammynb