Good jokes

Jonny_nufc

2 pakkis leave pakistan for england, they meet 2 years on to see who has become the most english.

first one says "i go to see the england football team ,i drink beer, have a bulldog ,and im a member of the local golf club .

the 2nd one replies to him

fuck off Pakki

:icon_lol:

That's not really very funny, is it? ;)

59016[/snapback]

Suppose not :rolleyes:

59017[/snapback]

I'll check with Happy Face before I can comment on whether I think it's racist or not :blink:

:icon_lol:

59016[/snapback]

59017[/snapback]

I'll check with Happy Face before I can comment on whether I think it's racist or not :blink:

59018[/snapback]

Actually, it would read better if you referred to them as pakistanis before you got to the punch line I reckon.

:)

59016[/snapback]

59017[/snapback]

59018[/snapback]

Actually, it would read better if you referred to them as pakistanis before you got to the punch line I reckon.

59020[/snapback]

That's what I thought, I am a sandalista though :icon_lol:

I'll check with Happy Face before I can comment on whether I think it's racist or not :rolleyes:

59018[/snapback]

Well you can, but I might be compelled to point out how obvious that is. In this case though there's a question over who it offends. The term "Pakki" might be deemed offensive to people from Pakistan, but personally I was offended* at the insinuation that as an Englismen I'm inherrantly racist.

A pakistani or Englisman could tell the joke with a degree of self deprication, a person of any other nationality could be construed as racist. But that in itself is racist I suppose.

*I wasn't really offended.

I'll check with Happy Face before I can comment on whether I think it's racist or not :rolleyes:

59018[/snapback]

Well you can, but I might be compelled to point out how obvious that is. In this case though there's a question over who it offends. The term "Pakki" might be deemed offensive to people from Pakistan, but personally I was offended* at the insinuation that as an Englismen I'm inherrantly racist.

A pakistani or Englisman could tell the joke with a degree of self deprication, a person of any other nationality could be construed as racist. But that in itself is racist I suppose.

59030[/snapback]

So is it ok to comment then? :blink:

;)

59018[/snapback]

59030[/snapback]

So is it ok to comment then? :blink:

;)

59036[/snapback]

No, it's probably best if you just pipe down. :icon_lol:

59018[/snapback]

59030[/snapback]

So is it ok to comment then? :icon_lol:

;)

59036[/snapback]

No, it's probably best if you just pipe down. :)

59039[/snapback]

Can I just point out I'm offended by the spelling and grammar on here today?

:blink:

59018[/snapback]

59030[/snapback]

So is it ok to comment then? :)

;)

59036[/snapback]

No, it's probably best if you just pipe down. :yes

59039[/snapback]

Can I just point out I'm offended by the spelling and grammar on here today?

:blink:

59040[/snapback]

:brrr:

I don't see why there's any argument about which which is best. N-O has a spell check, the most fundamental tool required in a forum! :icon_lol:

59018[/snapback]

59030[/snapback]

So is it ok to comment then? :icon_lol:

;)

59036[/snapback]

No, it's probably best if you just pipe down. :)

59039[/snapback]

:yes

I just thought that moment needed to be relived.... :blink:

Why would Glitter die soon?

59229[/snapback]

There's a chance he'll get the firing squad. Won't happen like, but 15 years hard labour in a nam prison might finish him off.

59232[/snapback]

Hope he goes to prison tbh, fucking sick cunt.

I don't see why he would need to molester kids if he is a celeb, there's shit loads of lasses that would love to just shag a celeb, doesnt need to gaan and fuck kids the nonce.

I find it hilarious that the Man Utd fans were chanting Keane's name while Best lies on his deathbed.

At least Bestie made the final.

Can't wait for Georgie to bite the dust, so I can put a signed video up on Ebay.

59178[/snapback]

I'll give you a fiver for it.

Probably best to sell it now just in case the fucker gets better.