Jamie O'Hara Judas? :lol:

Flair

WTF did they expect him to say? Spurs don't want him and Pompey have given him an opportunity to show what he's made of week in, week out...

God I fucking hate Spurs!

Didn't bother to see what rubbish they've written about him.

I heard him give a couple of interviews at the weekend (Soccer AM and 5Live) where he said that as he's on spurs' books and a spurs fan himself that ordinarily he'd be supporting them, but as he is currently a Portsmouth player it would be disrespectful to them and unprofessional to want spurs to win.

Lee Clark played for the Mackems and scored against us (definitely whilst with Fulham, can't remember if he did for Sunderland) and we know he's a toon fan through and through but we didn't expect him to deliberately play poorly against us. It's their job ffs.

Didn't bother to see what rubbish they've written about him.

I heard him give a couple of interviews at the weekend (Soccer AM and 5Live) where he said that as he's on spurs' books and a spurs fan himself that ordinarily he'd be supporting them, but as he is currently a Portsmouth player it would be disrespectful to them and unprofessional to want spurs to win.

Lee Clark played for the Mackems and scored against us (definitely whilst with Fulham, can't remember if he did for Sunderland) and we know he's a toon fan through and through but we didn't expect him to deliberately play poorly against us. It's their job ffs.

Didn't stop Chopra :)i still remember that chance he "missed" against us

Superb memory. :lol:

Didn't we give Lua Lua loads of shit for celebrating his goal against us when on loan at Pompey? Actually, that was a rhetorical question as I was there and it did happen! :lol:

Celebrating a goal is different though. I saw O'Hara on Soccer AM and thought he was fairly diplomatic about it (well, as diplomatic as someone of his intelligence could be).

I can see where he was coming from but he should have just kept his mouth shut and not accepted any media work. Stupid in my opinion.

Given the pecuniary issues that he (and the rest of the Pompey players) are experiencing at the moment, I think he'd have been an absolute fool NOT to accept the work.

I can see where he was coming from but he should have just kept his mouth shut and not accepted any media work. Stupid in my opinion.

Given the pecuniary issues that he (and the rest of the Pompey players) are experiencing at the moment, I think he'd have been an absolute fool NOT to accept the work.

Spurs are still paying his wages.

Spurs are still paying his wages.

Base-rate, yes....

There was nothing wrong with him doing any media work. In fact, given his interest in both teams he would have potentially provided a unique viewpoint. Spurs fans should get over themselves.

Precisely.

Spurs fans are the deluded kind who think of themselves as some sort of special club that everyone should automatically want to play for and respect. They big themselves up as a giant of the game when they're nothing more than a well supported club that wins the odd Carling Cup.

Jamie O'Hara's financial troubles

Pecuniary issues, hey? :lol:

Spurs fans are the deluded kind who think of themselves as some sort of special club that everyone should automatically want to play for and respect. They big themselves up as a giant of the game when they're nothing more than a well supported club that wins the odd Carling Cup.

Somebody pointed out on the Guardian football podcast that they still call Sol Campbell 'judas' despite the fact he left the club nine years ago.