rooney humping

ravtash patel

i see the white ogar has been getting his tatties boiled of some young bird in a nightclub kitchen, the fuckin lucky bastard!!

if i was a young superstar there's no way i'd have a steady girlfriend, i mean he's not excactlly david essex but with the standing he has got in the public eye they'd be hoying themselves at him!!

its also a fantasy of mine to have sex in a kitchen, that way i could combine my 2 favourite pastimes of eating & humping..

i once done this really heavy lass from low fell & i asked her if she wanted me to rub food on her then lick it off? she was mad for it..

it started with a bit chocolate spread, then we moved onto ice-cream & at the finish i had a full english breakfast..

bacon

sausage

beans

tomatoes

mushrooms

fried egg

toast

well like i said she was a big lass !!

might give her a ring actually, i'm fuckin starving!!!

:rolleyes:

I saw a picture of Rooney today with a "Prepared to Wait" T-shirt on. Isn't that what those freaks that won't have sex til they get married use as their slogan? Maybe that was how he got out of it with his mentally challenged bird - "Can't have been me Colleen. Look-a-me t-shehhhht. Am shochhchchched yer even thought it could have been me la."

i see the white ogar has been getting his tatties boiled of some young bird in a nightclub kitchen, the fuckin lucky bastard!!

if i was a young superstar there's no way i'd have a steady girlfriend, i mean he's not excactlly david essex but with the standing he has got in the public eye they'd be hoying themselves at him!!

its also a fantasy of mine to have sex in a kitchen, that way i could combine my 2 favourite pastimes of eating & humping..

i once done this really heavy lass from low fell & i asked her if she wanted me to rub food on her then lick it off? she was mad for it..

it started with a bit chocolate spread, then we moved onto ice-cream & at the finish i had a full english breakfast..

bacon

sausage

beans

tomatoes

mushrooms

fried egg

toast

;)

59083[/snapback]

thats just sick... :rolleyes:

beans and tomato together eeeuuurrrghhh

bacon

sausage

beans

tomatoes

mushrooms

fried egg

toast

;)

59083[/snapback]

Sounds like a nice lass, bellybutton like a fucking bin lid i heard.

Handy for poaching your eggs in though

P.S I bet cockclean stands by her man again :blink:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

P.S I bet cockclean stands by her man again ;)

59114[/snapback]

Yup. She's got a decision to make. Either:

a) She accepts the fact that in order to live a moviestar lifestyle she's going to have to turn a blind eye to the fact that her bloke will be getting it on a plate from all and sundry every time he leaves the house without her.....and by the looks of things he's not going to be turning too much of it down.

or

:rolleyes: She decides that she's going to live a normal lifestyle and have a normal bloke who she has more chance won't cheat on her. But no millionaire lifestyle.

And before any birds start on with "Why should she have to make that decision? He shouldn't be doing that wah blah blah wah", I'm not saying it's right, but that's the decision she's faced with IMO.

I'm betting she goes for a).

bacon

sausage

beans

tomatoes

mushrooms

fried egg

toast

59083[/snapback]

Did you make a hash of the brown?

P.S I bet cockclean stands by her man again :blink:

59114[/snapback]

a) She accepts the fact that in order to live a moviestar lifestyle she's going to have to turn a blind eye to the fact that her bloke will be getting it on a plate from all and sundry every time he leaves the house without her.....and by the looks of things he's not going to be turning too much of it down.

or

;) She decides that she's going to live a normal lifestyle and have a normal bloke who she has more chance won't cheat on her. But no millionaire lifestyle.

And before any birds start on with "Why should she have to make that decision? He shouldn't be doing that wah blah blah wah", I'm not saying it's right, but that's the decision she's faced with IMO.

59117[/snapback]

Depends if she's simply thick or down-right retarded.....

Tough call actually...

P.S I bet cockclean stands by her man again ;)

59114[/snapback]

or

:rolleyes: She decides that she's going to live a normal lifestyle and have a normal bloke who she has more chance won't cheat on her. But no millionaire lifestyle.

59117[/snapback]

That sounded re-hearsed tbh. Have you given that speech to many lasses?