Ipswich sold out

banfi

I can only get over for 1 or 2 games per season, and immediately, this is one I looked for. Potentially better weather than in Oct/Nov and playing against That Prick Keane's Ipswich.

Flight prices were absurd though.

The crowd makes it the ideal time to release the new shirt if Adidas permits Puma the right.

I think it's written into the contract - Adidas have, since the '99 Cup Final, released their new shirt on the last home match of the season. Surely Puma will have the same privilege?

nice to see all the shitty fans coming out the woodwork for the final home game. CBA with fair weather fans

Me neither, no doubt many of them of the "I wont go back while Ashley is there..." ....unless we're playing well/lifting trophies, mugs.

Some of you lot are daft like, banging on about attendances in one post, beaming with pride that there will be a higher average gate than Liverpool, then slagging off the people who will create that attendance in the next. :lol:

My thoughts exactly :)

But alas I will not be their but it should be a great party atmosphere and rightly so.

nice to see all the shitty fans coming out the woodwork for the final home game. CBA with fair weather fans

Me neither, no doubt many of them of the "I wont go back while Ashley is there..." ....unless we're playing well/lifting trophies, mugs.

Some of you lot are daft like, banging on about attendances in one post, beaming with pride that there will be a higher average gate than Liverpool, then slagging off the people who will create that attendance in the next. :lol:

I believe the correct phrase is the 'Stevie paradox' :)

My thoughts exactly :)

But alas I will not be their but it should be a great party atmosphere and rightly so.

Are you planning to go next season?

I've been to several away games this season, but this'll be my first home game, partly because I live so far away, and also because Sky keep mucking about with the kick-off times which makes it almost impossible for me to get there and back in a day. I felt that I had to make a special effort to get to this one though because of the occasion. I'm sure there must be quite a few other fans with similar stories.

I doubt this game will be many people 1st. Could be wrong like, but I doubt it.

I reckon all season hasnt been the same 42K or so people either. Probably a good core of maybe 35K with some coming to some games and not others. I usually only miss 2-3 games a season but have missed loads this season. Probably half. But thats because of the annoyingly high no. of mid-week games this season which I struggle to get to. I think though that everyone who has been to the games this year would go out of their way to get to the last one. Now its confirmed its not moving, at least I know I can make it.

I'd be surprised if we got 52K though, as that assumes a good away following and good corporate sales.

Will be my first visit of the season...but I'll be in the away end. :lol:

Nice to have a sold out SJP and a trophy presentation for my first game over there. Unfortunately my Toon mate will be in Leazes Corner as Ipswich only sold 1 ticket to every season ticket holder.

Edited by 1909

Guest Barrack Road
I think Blackpool on Saturday was the first home game i've missed this season.

derby_12_470x353.jpg

SOOPAFAN!

I'm not one to judge, but words simply fail me, just fuckin everything about this picture, truly lost for words.