Your wishes for the rest of the season

LeazesMag

Ameobi to be released/sold/put down for the good of humanity.

Forest to fail in the play-offs

Sheff Wed to be relegated

Liverpool to miss out on the CL.

I still do not undrstand this Ameobi thing. The kid has scored some vital goals this season and made some to. He loves NUFC and is a local lad. He does not pick the team the managers do so he must warrant a place.

Aye I agree he is not premier league standard but he has done a lot for us.

I still do not undrstand this Ameobi thing. The kid has scored some vital goals this season and made some to. He loves NUFC and is a local lad. He does not pick the team the managers do so he must warrant a place.

Couldnt agree more, he's the most frustrating fucker we've had in the last 10 years or so but seeing him plod around SJP like some 44 year old pub player then suddenly seeing him produce the bit of skill that led to Routledge's goal at the weekend fills my heart with joy. I can identify with him....huge periods of inactivity and mediocrity then very brief moments of dazzling brilliance :lol:

Milner to win young player of the year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/e...rem/8622316.stm

Rooney - 24

Milner - 24

Fabregas - 22

Hart - 22

"young" player of the year nominees :lol:

I was thinking that, there should be a rule that once you've played 150 top flight games you're ruled out, Rooney's been playing top flight football for 7/8 years, Milner and Fabrigas for 6.

Having said that, no decent youngsters are springing to mind as there doesn't seem to be the next round of younsters setting the scene alight as in pervious years.

My vote would probably be for Jack Rodwell, but beyond that all I can think of is: Kalinic at Blackburn, Wiltshere at Bolton, Junior Stanislas/Collison at West Ham, Raffael at ManU maybe Adam Johnson.

Milner to win young player of the year.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/e...rem/8622316.stm

Rooney - 24

Milner - 24

Fabregas - 22

Hart - 22

"young" player of the year nominees :lol:

I was thinking that, there should be a rule that once you've played 150 top flight games you're ruled out, Rooney's been playing top flight football for 7/8 years, Milner and Fabrigas for 6.

Having said that, no decent youngsters are springing to mind as there doesn't seem to be the next round of younsters setting the scene alight as in pervious years.

My vote would probably be for Jack Rodwell, but beyond that all I can think of is: Kalinic at Blackburn, Wiltshere at Bolton, Junior Stanislas/Collison at West Ham, Raffael at ManU maybe Adam Johnson.

....Carroll at Newcastle...

I have nothing against him on a personal level - I just think he's an absolutley shit footballer. I consider the fact that he started the season as our main striker and will be just about that next season to completely epitomise how far the club has fallen.

I think it speaks volumes that the only manager to see through him was Keegan - though I consider it a blemish against Bobby that he didn't.

Couldnt agree more, he's the most frustrating fucker we've had in the last 10 years or so but seeing him plod around SJP like some 44 year old pub player then suddenly seeing him produce the bit of skill that led to Routledge's goal at the weekend fills my heart with joy. I can identify with him....huge periods of inactivity and mediocrity then very brief moments of dazzling brilliance :lol:

I think that description is a better fit for someone like Robert than Shola tbh, especially the bits in bold.

Us winning the league and not losing any games

Chelsea to win the league

England to win the World Cup

Fulham to win the Europa Cup

Barcelona to win the Champions League, with Messi scoring a hattrick in the final

Why would you want Fulham to win the Europa League?????.........Do you enjoy fans of wank clubs having one over on ya?.......Dear me....Its ammunition for the cunts.....there a shite club like pompey that should be in league 1

I want to see Fulham win because I think it would be a good story, and I like seeing underdogs prevail. It would be especially sweet if they beat Liverpool in the final. And ammunition how? So they can say that they won the Europa Cup before us? Please. I really couldn't care what they think about us. Plus, I'm a fan of Dempsey, Gera, Johnson, and a few others on their team. So you and your 3 posts can fuck right off. :lol:

Oh your a yank....Enough said....The cheerleading forum's that way>>>>> You fucking cat nonce.