Another racial murder

Jonny_nufc

well i'm not in favour of the death penalty,but let life inside mean life inside.

(anyway,couldn't be racial cos some peeps on here tell me coloured people could never get done for that sort of thing)

Edited by shakermaker

Having just had a raial expiernece against me and whilst still being totally pissed, they well and trualy deserve whats coming. Some twat in the takeaway took offence to me asking a member of staff what he thought was the best thing on the menu. twatboy (aka pakistani/indian gimp boy) then threatened to beat me up and left the takeaway. Whilst i hold no grudge against any race in general, behaivior like that aint helping any prejudices i hold. Its certainly damaged my view of pakistanis/indians from one person who would've taken my eye out had i not been wearing glasses....

Why does it say on the link that 'the motives were unclear'?

It's not taking me long to think of the reason.......  :D

59425[/snapback]

It isn't definite it was racially motivated I suppose. Hardly matters anyway, some poor bloke's been killed for nowt. Throw away the key.

Why does it say on the link that 'the motives were unclear'?

It's not taking me long to think of the reason.......  :D

59425[/snapback]

It isn't definite it was racially motivated I suppose. Hardly matters anyway, some poor bloke's been killed for nowt. Throw away the key.

59426[/snapback]

Judging by their quoted remarks after the event i'll jump to that conclusion quite happily.

"We have killed the white man. That will teach an Englishman to interfere in Paki business."

Doesn't mean he was killed purely because he was white though. More likely he stumbled across them being up to no good. Like I said though, it hardly matters. Fucking scum either way.

Having just had a raial expiernece against me and whilst still being totally pissed, they well and trualy deserve whats coming. Some twat in the takeaway took offence to me asking a member of staff what he thought was the best thing on the menu. twatboy (aka pakistani/indian gimp boy) then threatened to beat me up and left the takeaway. Whilst i hold no grudge against any race in general, behaivior like that aint helping any prejudices i hold. Its certainly damaged my view of pakistanis/indians from one person who would've taken my eye out had i not been wearing glasses....

59285[/snapback]

twats are twats, white blue green or orange.

59285[/snapback]

Are you sure it wasn't because you were about to pay for your kebab by cheque? :D

59285[/snapback]

Are you sure it wasn't because you were about to pay for your kebab by cheque? :icon_lol:

59517[/snapback]

Credit card actually :D

Not being funny or owt but don't you think the fact that a lad was allegedly murdered purely for the colour of his skin by the cousin and brother of a Premier League footballer is the reason for it being in the news more than this case rather than it being down to PC-related bollocks?

attacks on anyone because of the colour of the skin, nationality whatever are just wrong

it helped that he was cousin to some footballers, but when was the last time you say white man racially attacked on the national news? it does happen just it's not reported