BREAKING NEWS!

Gemmill

Dunno mate. Apparently Simon "minceboy" Cowell was on This Morning the other day slating him and he's taken it to heart and left the show.

FLOUNCE ALERT as RobW would say.

Probably a publicity stunt tbh.

Who the fuck is Louis Walsh and what is X Factor tbh?

59397[/snapback]

Nice try Renty baby. :icon_lol:

59400[/snapback]

:D

59402[/snapback]

OK, I've got a vague notion of what X factor is but not who this Louis person is. Is he a contestant or a judge?

59397[/snapback]

Nice try Renty baby. :icon_lol:

59400[/snapback]

59402[/snapback]

OK, I've got a vague notion of what X factor is but not who this Louis person is. Is he a contestant or a judge?

59404[/snapback]

This display of feigned ignorance is fooling absolutely no one. Is it a coping mechanism to deal with your grief at the news?

Louis Walsh has left the X-Factor. :D

Haway, you didn't expect it to be too exciting did you?

I was alerted to this by roving reporter Catmag by the way.....sad tbh. :icon_lol:

59390[/snapback]

So sad that you couldn't wait to post it tbh. :angry:

59397[/snapback]

Nice try Renty baby. :angry:

59400[/snapback]

59402[/snapback]

59404[/snapback]

This display of feigned ignorance is fooling absolutely no one. Is it a coping mechanism to deal with your grief at the news?

59406[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I've got better things to do than watch reality TV shit! Who stays in on Saturday nights to watch this rubbish?

Louis Walsh has left the X-Factor. :D

Haway, you didn't expect it to be too exciting did you?

I was alerted to this by roving reporter Catmag by the way.....sad tbh. :icon_lol:

59390[/snapback]

So sad that you couldn't wait to post it tbh. :razz:

59407[/snapback]

You lie! :angry:

Never watch it after the auditions which are funny as owt for a bit Sunday morning recovery viewing, but I DID see louis getting 3 glasses of water chucked at him for saying some smogmonsters carrying guitars but not playing them were shit.

He was right to be quite fair.

Never watch it after the auditions which are funny as owt for a bit Sunday morning recovery viewing, but I DID see louis getting 3 glasses of water chucked at him for saying some smogmonsters carrying guitars but not playing them were shit.

He was right to be quite fair.

59419[/snapback]

Journey South RAWK!

Breaking news??

They were reporting that at 5.30 this morning! Keep up Gemmill! :D

59423[/snapback]

I was in bed, you freak!

59424[/snapback]

Long lie-in you've had! :icon_lol:

BTW, has this been confirmed or is it still just conjecture from The Sun??

Shame on you if it hasn't Gemmill! :D

59445[/snapback]

It's been confirmed.........by Sinitta on This Morning. :icon_lol:

59448[/snapback]

I'd have stuck to "it's still conjecture" if I was you! :angry:

Producers "We know you didn't mind getting water hoyyed on you and being called an idiot, you laughed it off, took part in the rest of the show AND the other show on ITV2 afterwards. But the thing is, no-one watches this shite after the auditions, because it's shite. Any chance you can quit the show to whip up a bit of hype, we'll pay your full whack"

Louis "Dat's foin, to be sure. Where's me Lucky Charms?"

Producers "We know you didn't mind getting water hoyyed on you and being called an idiot, you laughed it off, took part in the rest of the show AND the other show on ITV2 afterwards.  But the thing is, no-one watches this shite after the auditions, because it's shite.  Any chance you can quit the show to whip up a bit of hype, we'll pay your full whack"

Louis "Dat's foin, to be sure.  Where's me Lucky Charms?"

59451[/snapback]

Sounds about right :D

Producers "We know you didn't mind getting water hoyyed on you and being called an idiot, you laughed it off, took part in the rest of the show AND the other show on ITV2 afterwards.  But the thing is, no-one watches this shite after the auditions, because it's shite.  Any chance you can quit the show to whip up a bit of hype, we'll pay your full whack"

Louis "Dat's foin, to be sure.  Where's me Lucky Charms?"

59451[/snapback]

yeah spot on. Must admit i enjoy watching the audition stages :icon_lol: Hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time! :D