Joaquin & Baraja

Tooj

well theres always the chance hel turn down chelsea, arsenal, man u, liverpool, real, barca, milan and juve and come to us i suppose. baraja might be worth a shout like.

59473[/snapback]

Not a chance in hell. Only 2 years ago he was one of the most sought after players in Spain. At 29 he might fancy a change of scenery, but it won't be here. He'll have his pick of clubs.

Rosicky is pure class, a fantastic footballer, I wouldn't say it would be totally unrealistic for us to sign him, he's stuck around a bankrupt Dortmund for the last few years.

I heard Arsenal were after him a while ago, surprised he's not gone anywhere yet like. One things for sure if he's still with Dortmund when the World Cup comes around we'll have no chance of getting him.

Thank you Chronical Alan, you gave me the best laugh for ages!

After handing over £50m to Souness in the past 12 months, chairman Freddy Shepherd will be looking to his manager to wheel and deal in the transfer market in January.

That's why talk of United signing strikers Mark Viduka and Nicolas Anelka in January could not be wider of the mark, with the fees which Middlesbrough and Fenerbahce will want for the two strikers prohibitive.

So if talk about Viduka and Anelka are wide of the mark and the fees are probibitve why are you linking us with two Spanish players who are even more expensive?

ahahahahaa, Joaquin would cost at least £25m but we haven't got the money for Viduka or Anelka.

How much does Anal think Joaquin will cost? 500K?