Look at those flight outbound to the USA from LHR

Rob W

Looks like BA & Virgin have every plane they have heading out - one every couple of minutes by the look of it

Still lots of short haul cancellations - not the same priority I guess

Flights to the Canaries and E Europe kicking off now

lots of internal UK flights from LHR now appear to be operating

Edited by Rob W

I got an email from KLM before saying that all of thier flights from the UK to Amsterdam and vice versa were back up and running as of today.

Newcastle's arrivals board says this:-

KL963 15:35 AMSTERDAM FLIGHT CANCELLED

KL971 20:50 AMSTERDAM FLIGHT CANCELLED

Newcastle's departure board says this:-

KL964 16:40 AMSTERDAM FLIGHT CANCELLED

KL952 06:05 AMSTERDAM FLIGHT CANCELLED

;)

Schipol http://www.schiphol.nl/index_uk.html is showing almost all flights after 19:00 today are canceled - that might mean they're not sure yet or that the planes that normally fly those flights are in the wrong place - but tomorrow morning only 1 flight is canceled so far - but that is probably very optimistic

i doubt it'll be abck to normal for several days

Schipol http://www.schiphol.nl/index_uk.html is showing almost all flights after 19:00 today are canceled - that might mean they're not sure yet or that the planes that normally fly those flights are in the wrong place - but tomorrow morning only 1 flight is canceled so far - but that is probably very optimistic

Now that worries me. However, on BBC they say "It is anticipated that almost 100% of air traffic will take place in Europe on Thursday" according to Eurocontrol so I really hope my flight to Newcastle on Friday goes as planned.