Red Dead Redemption

Tooj

I must admit being brought up on Morricone the soundtrack isn't particularly great. It just lacks something that takes away a vital component of the game for me.

However, I am now streaming across my Morricone Western collection while playing the game. Words can't begin to describe how much this adds to the overall theme of the game.

How do you do that?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my copy on Monday, also from Asda.

Played it for a few hours, seems reliant on the tried and tested GTA formula, which for me is becoming boring.

I like it though, the online play has some bugs to iron out, especially the loading screen glitch which is vastly affecting my experience.

I'll keep playing it, and give my definitive opinion in a few days.

I agree so far though I am assured that the game comes into its own when it opens out

played a little online just going round on my own shooting stuff, had one game of freeforall style shooting, spawn points are shit, three times in a row I got popped down right next to someone who was waiting for someone to spawn and boom dead instantly again

I must admit being brought up on Morricone the soundtrack isn't particularly great. It just lacks something that takes away a vital component of the game for me.

However, I am now streaming across my Morricone Western collection while playing the game. Words can't begin to describe how much this adds to the overall theme of the game.

How do you do that?

.. How bloody amazing is this?!

Cheers Tooj

How do you do that?

Cheers Tooj

what?

How do you do that?

Cheers Tooj

what?

Streaming Morricone as a substitute soundtrack to the game.

;)

How do you do that?

Cheers Tooj

what?

Streaming Morricone as a substitute soundtrack to the game.

:angry:

How do you do that mate? Stream from pc to xbox?

I'm assuming they have set up a home network, and have connected to their PC via the Xbox Dashboard and then just played the music as you would normally on Xbox. I think it is pretty self explanatory - certainly I found it easy to do. If you go on your dashboard and go to the settings, I think it explains everything under "Network Settings".

To quote a wise man

Download TVersity and just press the main Xbox button while playing, then select your music source and it is the TVersity Media Server. Fucking ace man.

gotta be on a network like.

Edited by The Fish

as I understand it, you aim for the guys head (or hand if you want the Honor and fame) and pull the trigger?

or have I totally got it wrong? :lol:

its all about the bars at the side, if yours is more full than his at the end you win, if its less then you lose

you get it full by aiming at key areas and pulling when the crosshair is white, so you can win by blasting his knees if you want but head and arm fill it better

I had a couple where id put it at chest and pull the trigger like nuts but id lose so I learned how to actually do it

Killing a bear with a knife. For fuck sake. Was fun though. Til It started to run away and I'd peg it after it get close start slashing like mad on for it to hare away. Just needed Benny Hill music.

Still, got the fucker in the end :lol:

Edited by The Mighty Hog

With a knife?

Still got that one to do.

Anyone bothered with the treasure maps?

I tried the first one and not gone back. (I was sure I was in the right place the cheating twats).

Aye I know were it was I was bloody standing there. :)

I got killed early on by the Cougars as I forgot about dead eye. Makes its very easy once they start running about your horse in the middle of the night.

Have you collected all the herbs?

Aye I know were it was I was bloody standing there. :)

I got killed early on by the Cougars as I forgot about dead eye. Makes its very easy once they start running about your horse in the middle of the night.

Have you collected all the herbs?

I'm a cowboy not alan titchmarsh

:)

I'm on the last herbs one now. Bit of a fanny on. On the 9th Sharpshooter. Which just seems mind boggling. Kill 6 wild animals without reloading or changing weapons.

Edit: Not so mind boggling. Used dead eye to clear out some vultures. Now have to disarm 6 people.

Edited by The Mighty Hog