Red Dead Redemption

Tooj

Anyone played the multiplayer online yet?

a bit, the shooting mechanics from the single player do not translate well into CoDstyle gameplay

and the freeroam is shite unless you play with a bunch of friends in a posse or you're just wandering around getting shot by whatever group of people you come across

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the last herbs one now. Bit of a fanny on. On the 9th Sharpshooter. Which just seems mind boggling. Kill 6 wild animals without reloading or changing weapons.

Edit: Not so mind boggling. Used dead eye to clear out some vultures. Now have to disarm 6 people.

the disarm one is easy enough

(stick on the bandanna to not effect your honor or whatever it is)

go into that bar in thieves landing, duck behind the bar, draw your gun to piss people off, dead eye to hit a few guns outta peoples hands (using deadeye won't cost you shots then), rinse repeat people will respawn at the blackjack tables and such, kill people in deadeye if necessary and use some tobacco to refill it etc.

Cheers but I did it by going to Tumbleweed. Equipped the better of the two sniper rifles I had and brought a load of tobacco and snake oil to top up my dead eye. So just went into dead eye a lot and picked people off one at a time.

Finished all of the challenges so there's nothing that will sidetrack me as I finish off the main quests.

• 1 month later...

Im only a couple of hours in. Had a blast though. Was in town and I heard some shooting and saw four horses. They were riding out of town so I took a pot shot at one and the fuckers turned around and came for me. I managed to kill all four. Well, actually I must have got a bit trigger happy and killed 6. thats what happens when you stand near a gun fight. £80 fine later and Im legging it out of town being chased by the law. I tried to run across a railroad bridge, fell off and died :D

Ive only just started the hunting/shooting/herbs things and am on L2 of each.

Great fun like, though Im a bit fingers and thumbs with the controls (Im used to PC).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

COMPLETELY FINISHED THE GAME.

If you haven't finished it please dont read this spoiler. if you're convinced you're finished then read the spoiler.

go to blackwater and talk to the stranger at the train station, enjoy

;)

• 2 months later...