Steven Gerrard doing a John Terry?, But worse?.

henda11

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one requesting a PM here :razz:

I doubt this stuff is true, but I don't like Gerrard very much. He seems very arrogant on the pitch, he's over rated and hecheats and moans far too much.

Trisha for the next manager of England anyone?

Guest Barrack Road
Fucking hell. :razz:

He's been dipping his wick in a fifteen year old lass, allegedly.

Send me a pm pal, always said you were a good lad.

Send me a pm pal, always said you were a good lad.

Someone send it to me and I'll post it

(allegedly)

Can't you two read? ;)

A mate who works at the Mail says it's nailed on, but she's a journo... and she works for the Mail... so y'know

the big thing for me is that it's typical of the gutter press to dredge this kind of thing in the warm up for a world cup. I think it's abhorrent, but it should have been dealt with, with a lot more class than this. I know I'm an idealist, but I just wish the Repressed Englishman was a true stereotype.

When the President of France and his missus had allegations of infidelity flying around, the British media cared about it more than the French press did. Ditto all of Berlusconi's indiscretions.

i think the main problem is that its the 'news' jornos that are looking to dish the dirt not the sports guys.

Fuck me man you cant go making allegations like that on a football message board, what were you thinking?????

;)

This is definitely true. He's been in court all week trying to gt an injunction out to stop the press publishing it. Been living in a hotel in Southport for a month after his wife booted him out when she found out. naughty boy...

You're not Karl's mate are you?

or different Ritchie?

Nah you must have me mixed up with someone - I dunno any Karl's. I'm just relaying what I've been told by a Scouse lad I play with - he's always well informed about Merseyside goings on. No doubt in my mind that it's true.