Steven Gerrard doing a John Terry?, But worse?.

henda11

Been in Liverpool this weekend and the strong rumours doing the rounds are that:

1. Gerrard's missus is shaked up with Kris Commons (not his mate).

2. The lass he has got pregnant is 17, not 16 (or 15)

3. He's moved out and into a hotel in Southport he part owns.

4. He's off to sunnier climates this summer to ply his trade.

That's coming from the red side of the city too... not the blue.

As for the John Terry link well it's apparently the same bloke who's broke the story so there's another link.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought those gangsters he was letting knob his wife as payment of his debt to them had cut his cock off

allegedly

That's got a ring of authenticity about it. Thank you Andrew.

hence the song "what's that coming over your misses, is it a mobster, is it a mobbbbbbbbbbster" when Stevie G is on the pitch :razz:

I thought those gangsters he was letting knob his wife as payment of his debt to them had cut his cock off

allegedly

That's got a ring of authenticity about it. Thank you Andrew.

hence the song "what's that coming over your misses, is it a mobster, is it a mobbbbbbbbbbster" when Stevie G is on the pitch :razz:

Yeah, I remember the chant, top terrace humour tbf.

It tickled me to think of Trevor McDonald reading it out.

BONG

trevormcd460.jpg

"Gerrard's cock cut off by gangsters who were knobbing his bird"

A mate who works at the Mail says it's nailed on, but she's a journo... and she works for the Mail... so y'know

the big thing for me is that it's typical of the gutter press to dredge this kind of thing in the warm up for a world cup. I think it's abhorrent, but it should have been dealt with, with a lot more class than this. I know I'm an idealist, but I just wish the Repressed Englishman was a true stereotype.

When the President of France and his missus had allegations of infidelity flying around, the British media cared about it more than the French press did. Ditto all of Berlusconi's indiscretions.

I don't really blame the press, I blame the people for buying into it everytime.

A mate who works at the Mail says it's nailed on, but she's a journo... and she works for the Mail... so y'know

the big thing for me is that it's typical of the gutter press to dredge this kind of thing in the warm up for a world cup. I think it's abhorrent, but it should have been dealt with, with a lot more class than this. I know I'm an idealist, but I just wish the Repressed Englishman was a true stereotype.

When the President of France and his missus had allegations of infidelity flying around, the British media cared about it more than the French press did. Ditto all of Berlusconi's indiscretions.

I don't really blame the press, I blame the people for buying into it everytime.

I can't understand why anybody buys the Daily Mail. It's no different to a tabloid, and is less absorbent when you run out of toilet paper or cat litter.

I used to know this Welsh lad who went looking for this 16-ish blonde prossa with massive tits when he was off his head on billy. That was in Liverpool. Not relevant but I just remembered it there.

bit of column A, bit of column B to be honest. If the papers didn't print it, the people wouldn't read it and if the people didn't read it, the papers wouldn't print it.

I think what's said above is true, gossipmongers dipping their poisoned pen into the sports well is the problem

I take it, that as there hasn't been a sniff of this anywhere (except on message boards) that it's a load of scurilous bollocks.

Allegedly not, its only a court injunction thats keeping it quiet at the mo.

I take it, that as there hasn't been a sniff of this anywhere (except on message boards) that it's a load of scurilous bollocks.

Nah, it's gospel, but I think the meeja are either holding off so they can drop it after the election and before the World Cup preparations. Or they're awaiting legal beagle advice.

Guest Barrack Road

Noticed last night him and that scouse cum bucket he calls a lass, were on the front of cover of OK magazine all smiles etc... Max Clifford is a mong.

• 1 month later...

This could be something or nothing, so make of it what you will. Just go sent it via text:

"Court upheld a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard's private life. Turns out he got his wife's sister pregnant (NOT a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days, the judge upheld the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the England players all know about it, and Terry had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT, and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace whilst the other half backed him. The press conference was related to the tensions and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other"

This could be something or nothing, so make of it what you will. Just go sent it via text:

"Court upheld a further 2 week gagging order on Steven Gerrard's private life. Turns out he got his wife's sister pregnant (NOT a 16 year old). Will hit the papers in 14 days, the judge upheld the gagging order to protect the FA while they decide on Capello and the future of English football. John Terry and the England players all know about it, and Terry had an argument with Capello because Gerrard got to keep the captains armband. The tension in the camp was down to JT, and half the team saying Gerrard was a disgrace whilst the other half backed him. The press conference was related to the tensions and JT wanted Gerrard exposed - they hate each other"

I got that earlier this evening with an added bit saying Rooney got caught with a prostitute as well! And that the papers agreed to let him get home from world cup then they'll print. Even if one or both turns out to be bollocks you instantly can see them being true about this bunch of dickheads.