Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

Enrique Says.....

Hughton, whose side are 13 points clear of third-placed Forest with a game in hand, warrants enormous credit. “He has had a long career as a coach but this is the first time he has had the opportunity to be the boss and I think he has proved what a good one he is,” Jose Enrique, the Newcastle left back, said.

“Before, he was always a number two or number three but now he is in charge 100 per cent and I don’t have to say how good he is because the league table tells you that. For me, my personal opinion is that this is my third season at Newcastle and he is the best manager I have had here.

“I cannot believe how hard he works. He seems to spend 24 hours every day at the club. He is so dedicated to the job and gives his all. He is thinking about the games all the time, watches the videos and is so thorough in his preparations. The players respect him so much. The other managers were famous names, but it is not always about that. He is the man to take charge of us in the Premier League.

Nice

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hughton will be keen to keep the former Villarreal defender, although his displays will have put him on the radar of Spanish and English clubs. He has already been the subject of interest from Sunderland."

says everything.

Enrique Says.....

Hughton, whose side are 13 points clear of third-placed Forest with a game in hand, warrants enormous credit. “He has had a long career as a coach but this is the first time he has had the opportunity to be the boss and I think he has proved what a good one he is,” Jose Enrique, the Newcastle left back, said.

“Before, he was always a number two or number three but now he is in charge 100 per cent and I don’t have to say how good he is because the league table tells you that. For me, my personal opinion is that this is my third season at Newcastle and he is the best manager I have had here.

“I cannot believe how hard he works. He seems to spend 24 hours every day at the club. He is so dedicated to the job and gives his all. He is thinking about the games all the time, watches the videos and is so thorough in his preparations. The players respect him so much. The other managers were famous names, but it is not always about that. He is the man to take charge of us in the Premier League.

Nice

you're Lambarse aren't you ?

Fuck off.

"Hughton will be keen to keep the former Villarreal defender, although his displays will have put him on the radar of Spanish and English clubs. He has already been the subject of interest from Sunderland."

says everything.

By that you must mean that because we didnt sell him in January, we will definitely not sell him in the summer?

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

Enriques words not mine......Now you dont like Enrique?

says everything.

By that you must mean that because we didnt sell him in January, we will definitely not sell him in the summer?

I don't mind reading your posts, but that reply and the failure to see what I'm driving at leads me to think you are a complete utter dipshit.

Sorry like.

says everything.

I don't mind reading your posts, but that reply and the failure to see what I'm driving at leads me to think you are a complete utter dipshit.

Sorry like.

Well, what are you driving at? We didnt get rid in January, why should we sell to sunderland in the summer? (You cantankerous old fart)

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

I pretty much liked Enrique the first time I saw him play, and posted it somewhere, but I do that often because I'm a good judge.

Same as I'm trying to tell you that Ashley [just like when I said repeatedly that the Halls and Shepherd were good owners] is a shite owner with no real ambition to put this club challenging at the level it ought to be.

says everything.

Sorry like.

Well, what are you driving at? We didnt get rid in January, why should we sell to sunderland in the summer? (You cantankerous old fart)

discussion over, as you're too young and stupid to see the point.

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

I pretty much liked Enrique the first time I saw him play, and posted it somewhere, but I do that often because I'm a good judge.

Same as I'm trying to tell you that Ashley [just like when I said repeatedly that the Halls and Shepherd were good owners] is a shite owner with no real ambition to put this club challenging at the level it ought to be.

Nice try at changing the subject old man, but how does me posting Enriques comments about Hughton make me Llambias?????????????? :D:icon_lol::angry:

says everything.

Sorry like.

And your too old and senile to remember the point :D

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

Nice try at changing the subject old man, but how does me posting Enriques comments about Hughton make me Llambias?????????????? :D:icon_lol::angry:

what time are you up for school in the morning ?

says everything.

Sorry like.

And your too old and senile to remember the point :D

dear me.

The point is ........... sunderland................. :icon_lol:

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

Nice try at changing the subject old man, but how does me posting Enriques comments about Hughton make me Llambias?????????????? :icon_lol::angry: :angry:

Its a bastard that alzheimers......you just get going on a point and then woooooosh, its gone. :D

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

Nice try at changing the subject old man, but how does me posting Enriques comments about Hughton make me Llambias?????????????? :icon_lol::angry: :angry:

Its a bastard that alzheimers......you just get going on a point and then woooooosh, its gone. :D

alreet dekka lad, I remember when this club was run by shite directors like you. Do you ?

Enrique Says.....

Nice

Fuck off.

alreet dekka lad, I remember when this club was run by shite directors like you. Do you ?

Shall I repeat it for you...... :angry:

how does me posting Enriques comments about Hughton make me Llambias??????????????

:sweat::angry: :angry: :sweat::wub:

That's shit reporting more than anything.

Leazes, are you going to answer my question from earlier in the thread?

Chris Hughton hopes to snatch Spurs's Alan Hutton from under Sunderland's noses

A point tonight would guarantee Newcastle United’s return to the Barclays Premier League, but as Tyneside prepares to celebrate promotion at the first time of asking, Chris Hughton is already taking steps to bolster his first-team squad for the challenge that lies ahead, targeting Alan Hutton, the Tottenham Hotspur right back.

Harry Redknapp, the Tottenham manager, claimed at the weekend that non-sanctioned contact had been made between Newcastle and Hutton, the Scotland international, who is on loan at Sunderland. It represents an intriguing development, in terms of North East rivalry and Newcastle’s possible intentions for next season.

Sunderland hope to complete a permanent transfer for Hutton this summer — he joined Steve Bruce’s team on a temporary basis in January — but when asked about that prospect after his side’s 3-1 defeat at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, Redknapp volunteered information about Newcastle’s involvement.

“I think you will find Newcastle are in for him as well,” he said. “Someone has told me he has been talking to Newcastle. He is not supposed to be, but he has, you know. We will only let him go if we get an awful lot of money for him, otherwise he comes back to Tottenham.”

A point tonight would guarantee Newcastle United’s return to the Barclays Premier League, but as Tyneside prepares to celebrate promotion at the first time of asking, Chris Hughton is already taking steps to bolster his first-team squad for the challenge that lies ahead, targeting Alan Hutton, the Tottenham Hotspur right back.

Harry Redknapp, the Tottenham manager, claimed at the weekend that non-sanctioned contact had been made between Newcastle and Hutton, the Scotland international, who is on loan at Sunderland. It represents an intriguing development, in terms of North East rivalry and Newcastle’s possible intentions for next season.

Sunderland hope to complete a permanent transfer for Hutton this summer — he joined Steve Bruce’s team on a temporary basis in January — but when asked about that prospect after his side’s 3-1 defeat at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, Redknapp volunteered information about Newcastle’s involvement.

“I think you will find Newcastle are in for him as well,” he said. “Someone has told me he has been talking to Newcastle. He is not supposed to be, but he has, you know. We will only let him go if we get an awful lot of money for him, otherwise he comes back to Tottenham.”

None starter then...

None starter then...

Now what would you expect Harry to say? They paid about 8 mill for them and he is currently on loan to the mackems so we may get him for 4 or 5.

Know nowt about him like but at least its positive that we are looking for a right back

I liked him when I saw him play a couple of games at spurs initially. Seemed a powerful attacking full back.

No idea how he ended up dropped and shipped out. Maybe he's shit.