Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBC gossip column has Robbie Keane linked to Wolves and Scharner meant to be leaving Wigan. Well, I know Keane played for Wolves before, but imo he'd be better off signing for us. Spurs supposedly want 8 mil for him - he's worth another look I'd say. And Scharner is a proven PL player, the likes of which we'll need.

TBH I wouldn't pay that much for Keane. Not saying he's worth it, but he needs the ball delivered to him. If we spent 8 mill on him not much would be spent elsewhere and consequently he wouldn't score the amount of goals required.

Plus his goal celebration is naff.

TBH I wouldn't pay that much for Keane. Not saying he's worth it, but he needs the ball delivered to him. If we spent 8 mill on him not much would be spent elsewhere and consequently he wouldn't score the amount of goals required.

It's an enigma. What proven Premier League striker doesn't need the ball delivered to him? Rooney, I suppose - open up the chequebook Fat Mike! :razz:

It's an enigma. What proven Premier League striker doesn't need the ball delivered to him? Rooney, I suppose - open up the chequebook Fat Mike! :razz:

well I think the idea is that keane isnt the sort of target man player who can feed off anything, he needs a provider alongside him who understands his game to make him work properly

Jeremain Lens - Forward

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...emain-Lens.html

Wolves joined by Wigan, Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle in hunt for Jeremain Lens

Wolves are facing competition from Wigan, Newcastle United, Sunderland and Fulham to sign the £5m rated AZ Alkmaar forward Jeremain Lens.

Mick McCarthy has made a personal check on 22-year-old Lens but Wigan, Newcastle, Sunderland and Fulham also sent scouts to watch him and winger Simon Poulsen against Celtic on Wednesday.

Wolves have also joined Blackburn and Birmingham in the race to sign Portsmouth striker Aruna Dindane from parent club Lens. Portsmouth midfielder Papa Bouba Diop, 32, has been offered to Paris St Germain.

Apparently offer on table at Roma for Arne Riise. Be. Quality signing tbh. Pressure on Enrique for LB, cud be cover too for LM. Good older player for him to learn off too

Apparently offer on table at Roma for Arne Riise. Be. Quality signing tbh. Pressure on Enrique for LB, cud be cover too for LM. Good older player for him to learn off too

Won't happen. Enrique is better anyway.

Won't happen. Enrique is better anyway.

Kamara this morning said on goals on Sunday that he reckons Enrique is one of the best LB in the country

A mackem I know told me Enrique would be ''found out'' next season.

Despite him playing about 50 premier league games before and often shining in them, hope he scores against the buggers!

A mackem I know told me Enrique would be ''found out'' next season.

Despite him playing about 50 premier league games before and often shining in them, hope he scores against the buggers!

Totally off topic here, but at Grandma Fists this lunchtime my good lady wife came out with the gem that one of her workmates kids has 6 toes per foot, and another has a niece with webbed feet.

No points for guessing where Mrs. Fist works :)