Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treacy is gash.

Whens this Naylor deal gettin done or has that died a death?

Linked with another CM today...and a quality one...Moussa Sissoko. His agent is quoted saying "in negotiations with newcastle" as well as liverpool and inter. No chance then.

Apparently his 1m release is worded similar to Phi Jones, and Swansea say it only allow us to talk to him.

Not happening now.

Dont quite understand whats went on here. One minute its about to be confirmed then theres dispute about the release clause and now Swansea have officially said he is staying and play a big part for them.

Not arsed really. I dont like the welsh. ;)Ivor Allchurch - one of the greats.

Taffs from Cardiff are fine. The jacks are mutants, like welsh mackems.

Treacy is gash.

Whens this Naylor deal gettin done or has that died a death?

Linked with another CM today...and a quality one...Moussa Sissoko. His agent is quoted saying "in negotiations with newcastle" as well as liverpool and inter. No chance then.

Apparently his 1m release is worded similar to Phi Jones, and Swansea say it only allow us to talk to him.

Not happening now.

Dont quite understand whats went on here. One minute its about to be confirmed then theres dispute about the release clause and now Swansea have officially said he is staying and play a big part for them.

Not arsed really. I dont like the welsh. ;)Ivor Allchurch - one of the greats. Not to mention Olly Burton.

Taffs from Cardiff are fine. The jacks are mutants, like welsh mackems.

Twitter ITK Time.....

Increased bids made for Erdinç & N'Zogbia this afternoon, awaiting response from both clubs, Hughton in contact re Harper & Guthrie

@cwarr07

Doesnt take alot of common sense to realise which twitteroos are complete bullshitters. And that Cwarr fellow is the clearest.

Twitter ITK Time.....

Increased bids made for Erdinç & N'Zogbia this afternoon, awaiting response from both clubs, Hughton in contact re Harper & Guthrie

@cwarr07

Doesnt take alot of common sense to realise which twitteroos are complete bullshitters. And that Cwarr fellow is the clearest.

He basically adds 2+2+2 together. Sometimes he gets 6, sometimes he gets 5, other times he gets 3.142.

Twitter ITK Time.....

@cwarr07

He basically adds 2+2+2 together. Sometimes he gets 6, sometimes he gets 5, other times he gets 3.142.

who twet all the pi's?

Twitter ITK Time.....

@cwarr07

who twet all the pi's?

That's way too clever to be funny. :o:gettin:

Erdinc bid accepted according to twitter.

I love the way you stick that in as though it makes all the difference. Who on twitter? If it's that doilum cwarr07 then it's likely bollocks. If it's Caulkin, Simon Bird or Henry Winter then it may have some credibility.

I love the way you stick that in as though it makes all the difference. Who on twitter? If it's that doilum cwarr07 then it's likely bollocks. If it's Caulkin, Simon Bird or Henry Winter then it may have some credibility.

Toontastic 1892 who I consider not very if at all ITK however its worth recording.

If it was by Caulkin etc there would be fanfares, smileys and team positive would go into overdrive, just so you know.

Toontastic 1892 who I consider not very if at all ITK however its worth recording.

If it was by Caulkin etc there would be fanfares, smileys and team positive would go into overdrive, just so you know.

It's all propaganda from you. Anything you derive as positive that is 'reported' on Twitter and you get like a dog with two dicks. Anything negative that's mentioned and a it's a bag-load of "who the fuck believes Twitter rumours anyway?".

And besides, there's a specific thread for Twitter rumours so what the hell are you posting it in here for?

It's all propaganda from you. Anything you derive as positive that is 'reported' on Twitter and you get like a dog with two dicks. Anything negative that's mentioned and a it's a bag-load of "who the fuck believes Twitter rumours anyway?".

And besides, there's a specific thread for Twitter rumours so what the hell are you posting it in here for?

Seriously Craig, you need to get out more :o

Seriously Craig, you need to get out more :gettin:

:o

extreme-ironing-04.jpg

Why? It isn't. Please stop.

well good luck to given hes a good goalkeeper what a waste he was at man city but mind city are greedy cunts they try and pinch every player that other teams want

Kinda shown to be bollocks I think as Erdinc has just been offered by PSG to another club as part of a player + cash deal. :o

Edit :

PSG bid 31.5m Euro plus Erdinc for Eden Hazard, say L'Equipe
Edited by JawD

Those players that have been in a "Jesmond hotel" must have seen every sight in Newcastle, how long they been there now?

Ive yet to see anything ITK from toontastic1892 (who has blocked me after I pointed out a blatant lie of his) or this Colin kidda.

Those players that have been in a "Jesmond hotel" must have seen every sight in Newcastle, how long they been there now?

Ive yet to see anything ITK from toontastic1892 (who has blocked me after I pointed out a blatant lie of his) or this Colin kidda.

Finally starting to click! :o

I see it's being reported that Sturridge isn't being considered at all, in fact in the article I read they're claiming Pardew is happy enough with finding a partner for Demba Ba and having Shola and Lovelyhands as backup. Shame really because I rated Sturridge quite a bit.

I see it's being reported that Sturridge isn't being considered at all, in fact in the article I read they're claiming Pardew is happy enough with finding a partner for Demba Ba and having Shola and Lovelyhands as backup. Shame really because I rated Sturridge quite a bit.

My impression was Pardew was planning someone to lead the line with Ben Arfa playing off him (Ben Arfa is a sort of Beardsley role presumably). You'd have thought that would mean either someone very mobile or a target man. Don't know much about Ba but he doesn't strike me as either of those things. Suggests Ba would play as a support striker, impact sub or main striker if the target man was injured.

If all of the above isn't galloping bullshit, it wouldn't surprise me if we were in for someone like Crouch.