Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Tecato, I hope for your own health you are turning the Internet off on Wednesday. You're already sounding a bit raw and there will craply sourced rumours flying round all day.

I'm a bit sensitive to the fact that my club are desperately lacking an LB and a striker at the moment. Putting any faith in these rumours will just invariably end in disappointment (at least that's been the case thus far).

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/merca...newcastle.shtml

EVEN TO NEWCASTLE MUNTARI

Olympiacos Despite an offer, even Sullay Muntari, maturing in 2012, is doomed to Newcastle. For Ghana the English club would be willing to put on the plate about 9 million. A great investment for a player who already has experience in the Premier League after playing one season with Portsmouth (2007) and part of last season with Sunderland.

frazer.jpg

TWO(2) days left before the window closes. Is any of Pardoo's rhetoric about players coming in just that, rhetoric!! If no one comes in by Wednesday Pardoo will be at the top of my shit-list.

I reckon they are hanging on to shift a couple of players which is a dangerous game as the players I think they want to shift will be Smith,Pearch and Ranger and I can't see many clubs taking any of them. I reckon we will get a left back regardless but without players leaving can't see a striker as we have 6 already, hope I'm wrong

Given the change in policy to trying to find good cheap foreign players and given the amount of deals that have failed so far, I think at this point I would rather get some decent 6 month / 12 month loans, than just buy any old fucker for 3 or 4 years.

We have enough dead wood already.

Given the change in policy to trying to find good cheap foreign players and given the amount of deals that have failed so far, I think at this point I would rather get some decent 6 month / 12 month loans, than just buy any old fucker for 3 or 4 years.

Bit surprised we haven't seen the 'HBA strategy of loan-plus-option-to-buy used tbh as I thought that would become something of an Ashley mainstay.

As Jay says, if they take the on paper view that we've got eg 6 strikers already, they're willingly fooling themselves and we'll be fucked for goals. And I say that despite actually having some faith in Ba to come good. Aside from him it's toothless.

Bit surprised we haven't seen the 'HBA strategy of loan-plus-option-to-buy used tbh as I thought that would become something of an Ashley mainstay.

As Jay says, if they take the on paper view that we've got eg 6 strikers already, they're willingly fooling themselves and we'll be fucked for goals. And I say that despite actually having some faith in Ba to come good. Aside from him it's toothless.

I think we'd have to see Ranger sold or in prison before there was any movement.

Tomorrow is going to be MINT on here btw :D

It feels like a big boot is kicking me in slow motion & it's going to go through my teeth before the deadline but I can't move, stuck in a football nightmare. [/drama]

But seriously, hoping for no outgoings!

Tomorrow is going to be MINT on here btw :D

It feels like a big boot is kicking me in slow motion & it's going to go through my teeth before the deadline but I can't move, stuck in a football nightmare. [/drama]

But seriously, hoping for no outgoings!

Be amazed if a large offer doesnt materialise tomorrow for Tiote.