Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best most plauisble link I've heard today is for Di Natale, he is a fuckin class striker, should be Italy's main striker. Udinese are not a big club, oot the CL, £8.5M being mooted.

The best most plauisble link I've heard today is for Di Natale, he is a fuckin class striker, should be Italy's main striker. Udinese are not a big club, oot the CL, £8.5M being mooted.

Top scorer in Serie A for the last few seasons, I think.

Be surprised if he left, he loves Udine.

Edited by Barney

In the news, Guy Stephan, the assistant coach Didier Deschamps in Marseille, confirmed that Andre-Pierre Gignac is abroad (England) to talk with a club (Newcastle?).

Is approached more and more of a departure of Andre-Pierre Gignac. Absent in training on Wednesday morning, Marseille striker is abroad, in England most likely to talk with a club (Newcastle?). The assistant coach Didier Deschamps, Guy Stephan, confirmed the absence of the former Toulouse.

http://www.mercato365.com/infos-clubs/mars...ac-737281.shtml

Top scorer in Serie A for the last few seasons, I think.

Be surprised if he left, he loves Udine.

Udinese...Newcastle....same colors, nitpicking really.

In the news, Guy Stephan, the assistant coach Didier Deschamps in Marseille, confirmed that Andre-Pierre Gignac is abroad (England) to talk with a club (Newcastle?).

Is approached more and more of a departure of Andre-Pierre Gignac. Absent in training on Wednesday morning, Marseille striker is abroad, in England most likely to talk with a club (Newcastle?). The assistant coach Didier Deschamps, Guy Stephan, confirmed the absence of the former Toulouse.

Who?

Sounds more likely than someone like Di Natale.

Who?

He's a striker just back from groin surgery. Was a fatty before his injury. I've only seen him playing for the national team, but I was shocked every time I saw him at that level.

Who?

He's a striker just back from groin surgery. Was a fatty before his injury. I've only seen him playing for the national team, but I was shocked every time I saw him at that level.

Recently injured you say, this one sounds like its got a real chance of happening!

Who?

Awesome :lol:

NO ANDRE PIERRE GIGNAC PLEASE GOD !!

I'm from Marseille (borned and live) and I can say that even if Gignac is a correct striker he's totally not what we need.

According DailyMail he's going to Fulham (loan).

NO ANDRE PIERRE GIGNAC PLEASE GOD !!

I'm from Marseille (borned and live) and I can say that even if Gignac is a correct striker he's totally not what we need.

According DailyMail he's going to Fulham (loan).

:lol: