Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

This striker search has seemed to overshadow that we needed a replacement for Barton aswell

I kna for a fact people are gonna eat up that Pardews gonna say we were being outpriced and we're gonna spend in January

Our three wise monkeys

Mmonkey.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Net spend in this window, anyone? Less than a million, I believe. Let's get HF in to produce the numbers.

300k spend

Actually if you look at who's gone on loan we prob made money. Would of got a fee for forester and possibly xisco.

Goofy was stood primed to talk about local stuff after not been seen on screen for half an hour. As if .

The drama was ramped when he supposedly "grabbed the fax" there .

It's like a badly executed Penn And Teller man Dekka you little fucking worm .

still a big reveal to come though . . + ? - ?

Net spend in this window, anyone? Less than a million, I believe. Let's get HF in to produce the numbers.

300k spend

Disgraceful.

Well, anyone still reckon that Ashley has any ambition whatsoever for this club? 30 million profit in January, 300k net spend 8 months later. Do that math, 'team positive.'

Guest Your Name Here
Newcastle Online saying that the East Stand Newcastle United sign has been taken down..... :clapping:

Not the kind of transfer news I was hoping for.....

Any more info about this.

Not signing a striker was a predictable development and I can’t be arsed to get even vaguely het up. Architectural sacrilege however....

Newcastle Online saying that the East Stand Newcastle United sign has been taken down..... :clapping:

Not signing a striker was a predictable development and I can’t be arsed to get even vaguely het up. Architectural sacrilege however....

Thread about it is here....Only read a bit of it.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...,36257.300.html

300k spend

Disgraceful.

Well, anyone still reckon that Ashley has any ambition whatsoever for this club? 30 million profit in January, 300k net spend 8 months later. Do that math, 'team positive.'

It's maths yankee pigdog :clapping:

:clapping:

300k spend

Disgraceful.

no it's math

I'm in st Andrews with a shite WiFi connection bit it doesn't need the sums doing to realise we're fucked for goals if this is it.

Judge it on Sept 1st? Fucking shite.

Poised in the wings to cut the ribbon . .

The champagne they normally spray at openings or F1 wins replaced by fans' own piss .

300k spend

Disgraceful.

no it's math

It is if you're going to a religious service with a speech impediment

Speculation: Sky Sports sources understand Newcastle’s attempts to sign Bryan Ruiz and Liam Ridgewell have come up short.

Not a surprise. :clapping:

Should of made a Ruiz bid yesterday.

Not getting anyone in now unless all hush hush until 11. Doubt it though.

Guest Your Name Here

Thread about it is here....Only read a bit of it.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...,36257.300.html

Cheers CT, shame I don’t have a NOL login.

Has the Ridgewell deal gone through?