Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what sign on the east stand is that the sports direct logo that was placed on the seats up top or is that the sports direct logo on the right of the stadium im confused

I cannot believe that even Ashley, who has already proven time and again to be completely inept when it comes to running a football club, really thinks we can get by with a strikeforce of shola, best and ba. Hasn't he learned any lessons from relegation? Fuckwit.

Coming late to this party, it's good to see that we haven't got a monopoly on Sky mongs.

As for the rest - no matter who's in charge, we always fuck these days up.

Edited by NJS

Should we expect something like

"We really tried to get in a replacement for Tiote but the 15 minutes remaining in the window was not enough time to secure the quality this football club demands"

And to think I allowed myself a glimmer of excitement when I thought we might be signing Ruiz and Ridgewell - I am surely old enough to know better

Same. I really should know better than to allow myself to even contemplate ambition with regard to nufc as long as ashley is in the chair. Time to put my cynical hat back on. Go team negative.

Coming late to this party, it's good to see that we haven't got a monopoly on Sky mongs.

As for the rest - no matter who's in charge, we always fuck these days up.

One good thing to come out of deadline days is its shown every club has a bunch of mongs to make them look stupid on TV because before this, people seemed to think it was just us, since sky were outside St James every other week for the latest story.

As for the day itself did anyone really think this bunch of lying cunts were going to spend decent money on a striker, all we need to finish the night off is a ludicrous bid chucked in for somebody with less than an hour to go, who we wouldn't sign anyway and then try and rush through a shitty loan deal.

Edited by Papa Lazaru