Christmas Tree

CMF: Atiba Hutchinson

Nationality: Canadian

Club: FCK Copenhagen

Contract expires: 30.6.2010

YouTube:

(3:25)

Would be a great signing in my opinon.

By far the best player in the danish league.

Very versatile midfielder with good size and great engine.

Also both Simon Davies and Morten Gamst Pedersen are out of contract in the summer.

Not world beaters, but certainly brings depth to the two flanks with their Premiership quality and experience.

Another one is Dorian Dervite, Tottenham have made a mess with this young centre back.

Was great on loan to Southend last season, but was refused to go out on loan again this season as he didnt want to sign a new contract.

Guerrero on free transfer sounds much better than the silly fees talked about for Hugo Rodallega as well,

although I guess his wages will be high coming on a bosman deal.

Kevin Kuranyi also out of contract.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Mail

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley held budget talks with manager Chris Hughton and club secretary Lee Charnley on Wednesday.

Hughton wants around 10 players to help Newcastle survive in the Premier League next season but Ashley is believed to have earmarked only £15m for spending.

Swindon's Charlie Austin, Blackpool's Charlie Adam, Aston Villa's Marlon Harewood and Marc Wilson of Portsmouth are among targets.

Thing is like, I think we'd have signed him permanently in January but for his injury. And if that's what he's like when he's trying to impress at a new club, in the division below the one we're in next season, then JTFWTBH. He was ok to have on loan and got a few goals but his overall performances were canny crap.

Thing is like, I think we'd have signed him permanently in January but for his injury. And if that's what he's like when he's trying to impress at a new club, in the division below the one we're in next season, then JTFWTBH. He was ok to have on loan and got a few goals but his overall performances were canny crap.

They were, but Leon makes Marlon look like a fucking world beater..

Other way round I take it. At least Harewood has an eye for goal.

CMF: Andrés D'Alessandro

Nationality: Argentinean

Club: Sport Club Internacional

Contract expires: 1.8.2010

YouTube:

yes please, always thought he was a decent player

Didn't he play in the Bundesliga for a while?

You've got me questioning myself and no - I'm right.. Leon's shitness makes Marlon look like Messi!!

You've got me questioning myself and no - I'm right.. Leon's shitness makes Marlon look like Messi!!

Sorry, I misread that there.

Some canny players out of contract in the summer.

Using www.transfermarkt.de I put together a team of realistic targets that would improve the team IMO ;)

Out of contract XI

GK: Michael Rensing

Nationality: German

Club: FC Bayern Munich

YouTube:

RB: Mouhamadou Dabo

Nationality: French

Club: AS Saint-Étienne

YouTube:

CB: Tomáš Hubočan

Nationality: Slovakian

Club: Zenit St. Petersburg

Contract expires: 30.12.2010

CB: Andrea Coda

Nationality: Italian

Club: Udinese Calcio

LB: Ludovic Baal

Club: Le Mans UC 72

RW: Tom Cleverley

Nationality: English

Club: Manchester United

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

LW: Gonzalo "Chori" Castro

Nationality: Uruguayan

Club: RCD Mallorca

YouTube:

FW: Juan Ángel Albín

Club: Getafe CF

YouTube:

FW: José Paolo Guerrero

Nationality: Peruvian

Club: Hamburger SV

YouTube:

Subs:

RB: Albin Ebondo (Toulouse)

CMF: Joe Ledley (Cardiff City)

FW: Kris Boyd (Rangers FC)

tbh, I'd be happy with any of them.

Some canny players out of contract in the summer.

Using www.transfermarkt.de I put together a team of realistic targets that would improve the team IMO ;)

Out of contract XI

GK: Michael Rensing

Nationality: German

Club: FC Bayern Munich

YouTube:

RB: Mouhamadou Dabo

Club: AS Saint-Étienne

YouTube:

CB: Tomáš Hubočan

Nationality: Slovakian

Club: Zenit St. Petersburg

Contract expires: 30.12.2010

CB: Andrea Coda

Nationality: Italian

Club: Udinese Calcio

LB: Ludovic Baal

Club: Le Mans UC 72

RW: Tom Cleverley

Nationality: English

Club: Manchester United

YouTube:

YouTube:

YouTube:

LW: Gonzalo "Chori" Castro

Club: RCD Mallorca

YouTube:

FW: Juan Ángel Albín

Club: Getafe CF

YouTube:

FW: José Paolo Guerrero

Nationality: Peruvian

Club: Hamburger SV

YouTube:

Subs:

RB: Albin Ebondo (Toulouse)

CMF: Joe Ledley (Cardiff City)

FW: Kris Boyd (Rangers FC)

tbh, I'd be happy with any of them.

Atiba Hutchinson has a horrible first touch. It wouldn't work out in the Premiership. Alot of noise has been made about him for years, but he's still in Denmark playing his football. Recent noises has suggested PSV interessted in him. I don't think he's good enough

Was in the Metrocentre today with Mrs Howmanheyman and walked past David Dunn or his twin brother. Either signing for us or the mackems or his lass fancied shopping somewhere different.

Huseklepp - Winger

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle...79310-26311633/

NORWEGIAN winger Erik Huseklepp is hopeful of clinching a dream Premier League move as Newcastle are increasingly tipped to press home their interest in him.

Apr 25 2010 by Neil Farrington, Sunday Sun

United have been on Huseklepp’s trail for almost 18 months but are understood to be ready to make a firm move for the SK Brann star.

And, while several French clubs are tracking the pacy 25-year-old, Huseklepp would prefer a move to the Premier League and St James’ Park.

“I have heard nothing from Newcastle but have had plenty of calls from people saying they are interested again in Erik,” Huseklepp’s agent, Stig Lillejord, told the Sunday Sun.

“Until I hear from Chris (Hughton) or anyone at the club, it is still just rumour. But a move to Newcastle, now they are back in the Premier League, would be perfect for Erik.

“I have spent the last 10 days or so in France, where there is a lot of interest in him. But he would be a success in England.

“He has great pace and can play left, right or playing behind a striker through the middle.”

Huseklepp – who could provide valuable competition and cover for first-choice wingers Wayne Routledge and Jonas Gutierrez - was watched several times by United in January 2009 and they have kept tabs on him ever since as he has established himself in the Norway international side.

“He is more or less a regular for Norway now and is clearly an international player,” added Lillejord.

“He has also started the Norwegian league season very well despite Brann struggling in general.

“And although he only signed a new contract at Brann in February, that should not be any problem if a Premier League team made an offer for him.

“Whatever happens, I think he will be leaving this summer.”

Meanwhile, as veteran Nicky Butt - a possible target for Ipswich - yesterday confirmed he will leave United at the end of the season, Newcastle boss Hughton has moved to head off interest in young pretender Haris Vuckic.

With Manchester United and AC Milan tracking the fit-again Slovenian teenager, Hughton has assured Vuckic that he will be a regular starter for Newcastle in the top flight next season.

And Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias has hailed the “monumental effort from all concerned” at St James’ Park to win immediate promotion this term.

But Llambias, who has given United manager Hughton a transfer kitty of around £15 million, admitted: “We are under no illusions about the challenges that lie ahead.”

Llambias spoke as some mystery remained over the last-minute cancellation of a fans’ photoshoot to promote Newcastle’s new kit.

United blamed “serious logistical problems” caused by the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud for the decision to cancel on Thursday.

Yet UK airspace had already been closed when the club sent out invitations to 300 season-ticket holders for the event, held in partnership with new kit suppliers Puma.

And it is understood to have been cancelled at such short notice that some fans are thought to have already arrived at St James’ Park.

You not think Routledge and Gutierrez are good enough?

They may not be world class but i certainly think they are good enough for what our immediate aims are...13th-17th place finish next season.

Barton and Guthrie COULD do a job as our attacking CM. Obviously in an ideal world we would get someone better in but that wont happen.

1st Team defensive CM is a priority as well as a 1st Team RB and CF.

Cover at LB, Both wings and upfront also important.

Need more than £15m tbh. I don't know who Hughton wants to sell, and if he does, only a few would bring in any serious money. With departures we'll probably have around £20m max, which is still a risky number for a newly promoted side with doubts over many player's abilities in the top league.

Need more than £15m tbh. I don't know who Hughton wants to sell, and if he does, only a few would bring in any serious money. With departures we'll probably have around £20m max, which is still a risky number for a newly promoted side with doubts over many player's abilities in the top league.

Depends who we can get in on a free, there are some pretty decent players out of contract this summer.