Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cisse = no

Maiga = no

Who is left for us to go for who is going to cost 6-8million with eleven hours to go.

No-one.

Just typical that St Etienne went for Gradel, knew it was too much to ask for one more thing to go our way.

I'm really worried now.

We've done ok so far. Best is looking good :lol:

Least we got a LB in.

NO ANDRE PIERRE GIGNAC PLEASE GOD !!

I'm from Marseille (borned and live) and I can say that even if Gignac is a correct striker he's totally not what we need.

According DailyMail he's going to Fulham (loan).

:lol:

I dont say that he's a shit but he lived a really hard season with injuries and a weight problem. Scored 8 goals in Ligue 1, 1 in League Cup and hat-trick against Zilina (Slovak)...

The Gignac of 2008/2009 TFC was AWESOME with 24 goals in Ligue 1.

Currently Gignac is a bet, and we dont need that because he could be a burden all the season.

Cisse = no

Maiga = no

Who is left for us to go for who is going to cost 6-8million with eleven hours to go.

No-one.

Just typical that St Etienne went for Gradel, knew it was too much to ask for one more thing to go our way.

I'm really worried now.

:lol: Tecato's going out of his tree. Let's notch this shit up some more.

I'd take a shit championship striker like carlton cole ahead of the second most likely outcome - no new striker. We did it in January. It would be foolhardy to expect this lot to have learned their lesson. If anything, they probably reckon we're alright for strikers given we survived after flogging carroll without replacing him.

I'd take a shit championship striker like carlton cole ahead of the second most likely outcome - no new striker. We did it in January. It would be foolhardy to expect this lot to have learned their lesson. If anything, they probably reckon we're alright for strikers given we survived after flogging carroll without replacing him.

Cisse = no

Maiga = no

No-one.

I'm really worried now.

:lol: Tecato's going out of his tree. Let's notch this shit up some more.

:D:lol:

Is Carlton Cole better than Best though? I honestly dont know, not much in it at best.

no, he has the attributes to be, hes stronger, probably faster but best has the uncanny nack for scoring goals that cole doesn't

Of course they do, thats why we are having bids knocked back left, right and centre. (Thats not giving them an out btw. Should have been sorted long before today).