Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Craig saying that Llambias rang him at 4.30am today just to see if he was up!

Llambias apparently down south trying to tie something up. (At Mikes gaff probably).

His laces.…

… and failing.

Anyone else here David Craig saying Derek L was ringing him at 4:30am?

Pillow talk, no doubt. mongs.

Llambias: "Are you up yet,? 'Cause I'm off to bed"

Anyone else here David Craig saying Derek L was ringing him at 4:30am?

Pillow talk, no doubt. mongs.

Absolutely shameless PR stunt to make it seem like they're working hard to get someone in.

Honestly, the results of the three first league games were the absolute worst we could hope for in terms of us actually spending money on a striker.

We`ve proven we can grab points with our current line-up = no striker necessary.

everton are signing a striker from tigres subject to selling beckford to leicester

We think we have it bad. Least we have signed players. Everton fans are lucky if they get a loan or free transfer every season.

Start of unsubstantiated deadline day rumours:

My brother's just texted me (not ITK or anything) to say we're signing Kanoute (no mention of fee/loan or anything). Can't see anything online about it so not sure where he's got it from or if he's just on the wind up.

My brother's just texted me (not ITK or anything) to say we're signing Kanoute (no mention of fee/loan or anything). Can't see anything online about it so not sure where he's got it from or if he's just on the wind up.

Did he not mean Kanowt ?

everton are signing a striker from tigres subject to selling beckford to leicester

We think we have it bad. Least we have signed players. Everton fans are lucky if they get a loan or free transfer every season.

They aren't selling(or giving them away) all of their best players though.

Parker signs for Spuds.

Did he not mean Kanowt ?

Aaful that.

They're an over-achieving mickey mouse club though. However, I can't imagine how they must feel, we're critically in need of a good striker we've got the money, there's plenty around fucking put some bids in you specky fiend.

They're an over-achieving mickey mouse club though. However, I can't imagine how they must feel, we're critically in need of a good striker we've got the money, there's plenty around fucking put some bids in you specky fiend.

Specky fiend :lol:

GIGNAC, PLUTOT FULHAM: Selon la Provence, André-Pierre Gignac est à Londres et discute avec Fulham. Les négociations seraient déjà bien avancées entre l'attaquant de l'OM et le club anglais. Le club olympien souhaite, dans le cadre d'un prêt, la prise en compte totale du salaire de Gignac.

Well Gignac is in London in talk with Fulham. Good.

A lot of you are being very unfair on Derek L. The lad has been up since either 4am or else was drinking through the night.

He must be knackered.

He'll wake up 10minutes before deadline and lash in a bid for N'Zogbia.

15:30

GIGNAC VERS NEWCASTLE ? Selon la BBC, Newcastle serait en pole position pour accueillir André-Pierre Gignac dans ses rangs. Les Magpies pourraient l'accueillir en prêt.

According BBC, Newcastle is close to set the loan of Gignac. God damn...

So we bid just below the asking price? How convenient. We're sitting on 35m. Why not just give them the extra 5m? Oh yeah, that's right, because we've no intention of signing anyone, unless it's on the cheap.

Shame on Lee Ryder for trying to back up the club's hope they can take us for mugs.