season ticket for sale for next season

chester mag

Do this every yr but my season ticket is for sale for next season , gallowgate end , crackin seat and its a hell of a lot cheaper than face value.

its been used by lots on here who can vouch for it.

Pm me if intrested.

Edited by chester mag

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ask because I'm looking at getting one but so is my friend and we'd ideally want to be sat together. If you PM me the details of where the ticket is I'll have a look on the online box office to find out.

Guest The Three Lions

My personal take on it is no proper geordie Newcastle fan would give you £350. In my view I couldn't sit comfortably in the seat knowing I'd ripped you of 90 quid. It's not how we operate, or it shouldn't be.

I am in a position that I can afford to let the seat go cheaper than Its worth.

others are not and not everyone can afford the club price of a seat, this keeps my seat in my name for when work allows me to sit in it again

and gives a big saving to someone that may not be in your position of wanting to pay full price.

My personal take on it is no proper geordie Newcastle fan would give you £350. In my view I couldn't sit comfortably in the seat knowing I'd ripped you of 90 quid. It's not how we operate, or it shouldn't be.

It has no bearing to me like, as far as Id be concerned Id be paying for a seat that I had no guarantee of getting the next year therefore Id prefer not to pay full price otherwise why not just go out and get one from the club, with a choice of seats and the ability to keep it as long as you want?

Guest The Three Lions

It's still worth £440 which the lad has paid for, just seems wrong someone will give him £90 less based on the fact you "can't earn loyalty points", and/or "may not have the said seat next season". You know what it is, in my life time I'd guestimate I've been to more away games than 80% of the people on here at least, but you would never know lookin at my loyalty card. I reckon 92-97 I missed no more than 20 aways.

Guest alex

Said person would already have a ST anyway, surely :angry:

Said person is a young man and hasn't been able to afford it before now :angry: I'll tell you what Stevie, you're talking shit, or just on the wind up. I'd see it as doing the lad a favour and saving myself some money in the process... if I was going to pay full price I'd choose to be in the Leazes end anyway.

People have used it in the past for two seasons on the bounce, dont see a problem ,You are getting it cheap you get to watch the game

and I dont have it sitting here in the draw being unused.

Just thought I'd post to say he's legit, had it a couple seasons ago and it's good seat. <_<

Actually, I was seen on tele in it. :angry:

Edited by Besty

Guest The Three Lions
Said person is a young man and hasn't been able to afford it before now :angry: I'll tell you what Stevie, you're talking shit, or just on the wind up. I'd see it as doing the lad a favour and saving myself some money in the process... if I was going to pay full price I'd choose to be in the Leazes end anyway.

I'm not on the wind up, I just think as a decent person I'd feel too guilty ripping the guy off, regardless if he's Richard Branson or not. He's paid for something worth £440 and will take £90 less to get rid due to unfortunate circumstances, it wouldn't sit easy with me. Your comment about loyalty points, oh dear. Loyalty points are worth 90 quid then?

I'm not on the wind up, I just think as a decent person I'd feel too guilty ripping the guy off, regardless if he's Richard Branson or not. He's paid for something worth £440 and will take £90 less to get rid due to unfortunate circumstances, it wouldn't sit easy with me. Your comment about loyalty points, oh dear. Loyalty points are worth 90 quid then?

It's hardly ripping him off if that's the price he's advertising it for, oh dear.

Guest The Three Lions

It's hardly ripping him off if that's the price he's advertising it for, oh dear.

I know but decency would see any reasonable bloke giving him face value, unless you wear Rockports over your adidas tracksuit bottoms, and your prime concern in life is how good the weed supply is at the moment.

Guest The Three Lions
That's my prime concern tbf.

:angry:

Well I've got some I don't want, it's got me head battered. You can have it....face value.