season ticket for sale for next season

chester mag

Guest alex
That's my prime concern tbf.

:icon_lol:

Well I've got some I don't want, it's got me head battered. You can have it....face value.

Sounds like my cup of char.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said person is a young man and hasn't been able to afford it before now :icon_lol: I'll tell you what Stevie, you're talking shit, or just on the wind up. I'd see it as doing the lad a favour and saving myself some money in the process... if I was going to pay full price I'd choose to be in the Leazes end anyway.

I'm not on the wind up, I just think as a decent person I'd feel too guilty ripping the guy off, regardless if he's Richard Branson or not. He's paid for something worth £440 and will take £90 less to get rid due to unfortunate circumstances, it wouldn't sit easy with me. Your comment about loyalty points, oh dear. Loyalty points are worth 90 quid then?

It's hardly ripping him off if that's the price he's advertising it for, oh dear.

I know but decency would see any reasonable bloke giving him face value, unless you wear Rockports over your adidas tracksuit bottoms, and your prime concern in life is how good the weed supply is at the moment.

What a tosser. So i'm giving up my ability to not only earn loyalty points, but to both choose my own seat and to pay via a plastic card. I'll tell you what, I'll give him full price, if you swap seats with me for the season.

Guest The Three Lions
Said person is a young man and hasn't been able to afford it before now :icon_lol: I'll tell you what Stevie, you're talking shit, or just on the wind up. I'd see it as doing the lad a favour and saving myself some money in the process... if I was going to pay full price I'd choose to be in the Leazes end anyway.

I'm not on the wind up, I just think as a decent person I'd feel too guilty ripping the guy off, regardless if he's Richard Branson or not. He's paid for something worth £440 and will take £90 less to get rid due to unfortunate circumstances, it wouldn't sit easy with me. Your comment about loyalty points, oh dear. Loyalty points are worth 90 quid then?

It's hardly ripping him off if that's the price he's advertising it for, oh dear.

I know but decency would see any reasonable bloke giving him face value, unless you wear Rockports over your adidas tracksuit bottoms, and your prime concern in life is how good the weed supply is at the moment.

What a tosser. So i'm giving up my ability to not only earn loyalty points, but to both choose my own seat and to pay via a plastic card. I'll tell you what, I'll give him full price, if you swap seats with me for the season.

You have a season ticket so why would you even want to swap ya daft cunt. This offer clearly is for someone who hasn't got a season ticket, why if they're settled in a seat would they want to move somewhere where they can't get loyalty points? If you can prove you're over 28 I'll donate £50 to a charity of your choice. You fuckin idiot.

You have a season ticket so why would you even want to swap ya daft cunt. This offer clearly is for someone who hasn't got a season ticket, why if they're settled in a seat would they want to move somewhere where they can't get loyalty points? If you can prove you're over 28 I'll donate £50 to a charity of your choice. You fuckin idiot.

Are you fucking Sherlock Holmes like? I have clearly stated that I'm a young man earlier in the thread. Wanker. You're the one who seems intent on Geordies doing Geordies favours. I'd rather not sit in the Gallowgate. So what is the incentive for me to buy his ticket full price? Would you rather I just bought one from the club in my preferred location and let chestermag struggle to sell his? Where is my incentive? If you're such a fucking ultimate brother of all things Geordie, you buy it and I'll buy yours.

Guest The Three Lions

Are you fucking Sherlock Holmes like? I have clearly stated that I'm a young man earlier in the thread. Wanker. You're the one who seems intent on Geordies doing Geordies favours. I'd rather not sit in the Gallowgate. So what is the incentive for me to buy his ticket full price? Would you rather I just bought one from the club in my preferred location and let chestermag struggle to sell his? Where is my incentive? If you're such a fucking ultimate brother of all things Geordie, you buy it and I'll buy yours.

No I'd rather you piped down. Why would I buy it, I love my seat, hopefully whoever buys it does the decent thing, so many mugs about today though I doubt it.

No I'd rather you piped down. Why would I buy it, I love my seat, hopefully whoever buys it does the decent thing, so many mugs about today though I doubt it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I reckon Toontastic buys it and gives it away as a prize to one of it's members. :unsure:

Edit: or individual tickets every home game

Edited by The Fish

Guest Gordon McKeag
I reckon Toontastic buys it and gives it away as a prize to one of it's members. :unsure:

Edit: or individual tickets every home game

Most of the proper fans have season tickets though.

Don't buy this season ticket yet lads you may get it cheaper next year if you go down.

Probably for free irrespective of that. Don't think about that too hard though :unsure:

Guest Gordon McKeag
I've got something in the post this morning which feels like my new card but can't be arsed to open it yet

They send out the Sts by alphabetical order A-G H-P R-Z, I always get mines last.

I've got something in the post this morning which feels like my new card but can't be arsed to open it yet

They send out the Sts by alphabetical order A-G H-P R-Z, I always get mines last.

are you really Lord Westwood then ?

are you really Lord Westwood then ?

nah he's Abu Musab al Zarqawi