season ticket for sale for next season

chester mag

I've got something in the post this morning which feels like my new card but can't be arsed to open it yet

They send out the Sts by alphabetical order A-G H-P R-Z, I always get mines last.

are you really Lord Westwood then ?

nah he's Abu Musab al Zarqawi

don't encourage him :unsure:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got something in the post this morning which feels like my new card but can't be arsed to open it yet

They send out the Sts by alphabetical order A-G H-P R-Z, I always get mines last.

If I was selling my season ticket I would get a £1000 easy. 10 year waiting list Liverpool season ticket. Mind you, yous have a bigger ground like.

If I was selling my season ticket I would get a £1000 easy. 10 year waiting list Liverpool season ticket. Mind you, yous have a bigger ground like.

would you shite. :unsure:

like any of you pikey bastards would spend a grand, we had dippers coming on here bragging about how they'd try and use the previous seasons ticket to get in.

your slide will continue under Hodgson. And so will your crowds as your day trippers disappear to Maine Road.

I speant over £1000 to watch Liverpool istanbul mate as did many scousers. Mind you I bet you speant a few bob going away to Peterborough Utd hey mate. Did your fish and chips cost more than your ticket lol.

I speant over £1000 to watch Liverpool istanbul mate as did many scousers. Mind you I bet you speant a few bob going away to Peterborough Utd hey mate. Did your fish and chips cost more than your ticket lol.

Seriously?

Oh, and I'm willing to bet you didn't pay for anything. I'm guessing you're mam's boyfriend paid for it, if in fact you went... which I doubt. Prove it fucko, post a pic of you in Istanbul.

Seriously?

Oh, and I'm willing to bet you didn't pay for anything. I'm guessing you're mam's boyfriend paid for it, if in fact you went... which I doubt. Prove it fucko, post a pic of you in Istanbul.

I'm not posting pics of me self on here when I've offened nutcases on here mate. Especially when I work all round the country. Never know when I could bump into Moats mates.

Seriously?

I'm not posting pics of me self on here when I've offened nutcases on here mate. Especially when I work all round the country. Never know when I could bump into Moats mates.

Basically your ugly as fuck, just like any other scouser (bar Abbie Clancy).

Seriously?

You don't have a job, you're about 12, given your horrific spelling and the fact you're scouse.

Basically your ugly as fuck, just like any other scouser (bar Abbie Clancy).

So you'll kick below out of bed hey mate? By the way well better scouse birds but shes well known in the papers

danielle_lloyd_green_02a.jpg

You don't have a job, you're about 12, given your horrific spelling and the fact you're scouse

How the fuck do you know Mystic Meg?

Edited by kophead

You don't have a job, you're about 12, given your horrific spelling and the fact you're scouse

How the fuck do you know Mystic Meg?

:unsure:

like I said, you're scouse and you've a teenage- style writing style. I'm no Sherlock, but put those two clues together and it's not rocket science.

Seriously?

Now thats a fuckin lie a scouser that claims to work,, Fook off.

I got mine 3 days ago and Im a W

Did ya all club together when you robbed those players houses then?

Remember that Scouse twat who came on here a few years ago asking if he could use last years 'unused' ticket to get into the upcoming game? :D

Guest Gordon McKeag

Remember that Scouse twat who came on here a few years ago asking if he could use last years 'unused' ticket to get into the upcoming game? :D

Aye :suicide: My mate just rang me his brother is 17, he is 32. Intelligent lad and well off, he says ye fancy the match tomorrow I says aye am gan haven't got a ticket yet like, he says its areet I've got ye one next to me, I was like ah canny, turns oot he's got us 2 bairns tickets, on the reasoning that no one checks and you just scan them through. Oh dear. Talk about scouse like.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Reminds me of my Dad on holiday. 'If anyone asks, you're 7'. :D

:suicide:

It's ganna be like Rodney and the groovy gang :icon_lol:

Aye :suicide: My mate just rang me his brother is 17, he is 32. Intelligent lad and well off, he says ye fancy the match tomorrow I says aye am gan haven't got a ticket yet like, he says its areet I've got ye one next to me, I was like ah canny, turns oot he's got us 2 bairns tickets, on the reasoning that no one checks and you just scan them through. Oh dear. Talk about scouse like.

u best have a shave then Steve ;-)

Guest Gordon McKeag

I'll just tell them I eat a loaf of "mighty white" every day :icon_lol:

I'll just tell them I eat a loaf of "mighty white" every day :icon_lol:

cheeky thing - ;)

Reminds me of my Dad on holiday. 'If anyone asks, you're 7'. :D

Fucking hell I took the kids to a theme park yesterday, one of the rides my eldest wanted to go on had a maximum age of 7 and she's 8. Sure enough, I uttered that same line... :suicide:

Guest Gordon McKeag
Mighty white, loved that bread :D

We were just talking about it this morning, you can't get it no where. Was it Australian, I'm sure the ad had an aussie on.

Mighty white, loved that bread :D

We were just talking about it this morning, you can't get it no where. Was it Australian, I'm sure the ad had an aussie on.

Aye, it had an Aussie Rules Footballer on it. I think you can still get it there. I seem to remember seeing it when I was there anyway. I'm sure one of the Australian lads will confirm or otherwise.